Ranking
Original Post
A new mod type script!
i was dreaming about toribash and then i was dreaming that i was walking with W A S D buttoms and then i was fighting uke and other online players and when i pressed P buttom i did punched the enemy and his life was lowing and i was playing likely a 3D fight game. it was so cool and there was harzads that is= Spikes Cutting sword Chainsaws and etc the game was so cool than i did see too many people playing the script and then i did ripped apart a guy with a hard hit when i was pressing P buttom too many times and I buttom is to kick And SPACEBAR buttom was to jump and U buttom was to use a power likely in the force color descriptions likely aqua! it was so cool i dont think u guys will like it but pls try it Okay? And i Was Fighting Im A Temple! so cool!
This takes away the entire point of toribash.... you are basically making it like every other shooter game out there...

No i mean likely a script just a script likely god of war ascension multiplayer fight! yea i thinked about that not a shooting game but it would be cool i dont know if will you guys accept but its would be great and you dont need to change THE ENTIRE GAME!!!! just put a script or a mod! in toribash likely 3D-fight control char
-----
i just did sayed what comes from my dream it was so cool! But you dont need to REMAKE THE ENTIRE GAME!. likely put another type of toribash umm... likely the minibash! That you Guys did Created and it was cool! But i dont think you guys will accept ;-; but dont care if accept or not its your decision! if no Then no if Yes Then Yes!
Last edited by sonicX2; Aug 31, 2015 at 11:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The problem is that If this was made to be a mod (which I assume you meant) then it probably would work like qwop. I don't even know if it's possible to key bind certain joint movements (maybe with a lua script) but I can tell you it wouldn't work with how the game operates.
h
Originally Posted by sonicX2 View Post
i was dreaming about toribash and then i was dreaming that i was walking with W A S D buttoms

I don't think that's possible.

and then i was fighting uke and other online players and when i pressed P buttom i did punched the enemy and his life was lowing and i was playing likely a 3D fight game.

Just what duck said.

it was so cool and there was harzads that is= Spikes Cutting sword Chainsaws

what

and etc the game was so cool than i did see too many people playing the script and then i did ripped apart a guy with a hard hit when i was pressing P buttom too many times and I buttom is to kick And SPACEBAR buttom was to jump and U buttom was to use a power likely in the force color descriptions likely aqua! it was so cool i dont think u guys will like it but pls try it Okay? And i Was Fighting Im A Temple! so cool!

I think we would need an entire new game for what you're saying.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=85395

Script already exists, at least in part?

People, please remember to keep somewhat of an open mind about suggestions. "Oh no, Toribash would never work this way" is not a good argument for telling people not to try with Lua scripts.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=85395

Script already exists, at least in part?

People, please remember to keep somewhat of an open mind about suggestions. "Oh no, Toribash would never work this way" is not a good argument for telling people not to try with Lua scripts.

I didn't mean it entirely that way. I am sure it can be done (that is, making a script to move joints) I just cant see it working smoothly like the other games using the good ole WASD move system, because of how the game is. As I stated, it would probably have to operate somehow like qwop, but much more intricate because of the multiple joints and the 3D environment.
h
Yeah It can, and most likely has been done (in a script). But, My question is more of a WHY rather than an IF. Why bother? Who would even play such a thing. How would adding this help the Main Game in any sense? Why waste the time on this so that all of 5 people would play it. I mean If there is a whole group dedicated to getting this thing out there then yeah, go for it. But, as of right now I don't see any reason for someone to do this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...