Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you support adding x256 and x512 bumpmap textures?
I support this
1 Votes / 50.00%
I do not support this
1 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Update the bumpmap textures in shop
Hi, could you guys please work on making x256 and 512x bumpmap textures, as well as making icons for them?

bumpmap textures have been out since around 2.6 and have never had an icon made for them

here are some examples of the current 128x128 bumpmapping used properly ingame

notice how low quality the bumpmapping is due to the fact that it is only 128x128

example 1

Note all of the textures uploaded on to the body are only bumpmap textures, the head has a texture and a bumpmap texture applied to it

Example 1 - Shaders Enabled

Example 2 - Skull

good textures with decent normal maps can really pop and give a wonderful appearance, unfortunately due to the small texture size for bumpmaps currently (128x12 quality suffers greatly

Example 3

Example 4 - shaders turned off reveal the uglyness of 128x128 bumpmapping

Example 6 - 128x128 wrinkles!

note all heads uploaded were 512x512

I hope you guys enjoyed this set of images, if you can, please update the bumpmap textures to include 256x256 and 512x512 sizes in the shop as well as make icons for them!! Thank you for your time.

note, bumpmap textures are broken in the latest beta

I'm closing this thread do to the fact that there isn't much else to discuss here, just rallying a little community support.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it