Original Post
ymir
hello
flash forced me to make replays
here is replays

you can explain why my replays are shit too if you want
Attached Files
for flash xddd.rpl (210.6 KB, 15 views)
Fuck Tabby The Replay.rpl (169.7 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by ymir; Feb 9, 2022 at 01:04 PM.
ナゲット
I really like that first replay! Breakdancing with manips are always insane to me, it just flowed really nicely.
some more garbage
second one is a thing for concons event
Attached Files
witch in the cut.rpl (141.3 KB, 17 views)
offtopic.rpl (154.2 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by ymir; Feb 25, 2022 at 01:40 PM.
ナゲット
ya witch in the cut was pretty dope, the back kick into uke rotating as you rotated with him on that one foot was a nice eye candy moment. in Offtopic, you flopped uke around with your grab after the decap, adding a nice style and flow to the replay. I love seeing these, keep the fire going ^-^
witch in the cut was sweet, i just wished you'd done something a little more interesting past 90~ frames, the grab is pretty unnecessary considering it only lead into a 3dm kick that ends the replay, rest is solid tho

offtopic was pretty sick to be honest i think i actually like it a little more, but that's probably because it feels a bit more finished. i was so hoping you were gonna jump up to uke's torso in the air and do some bishopone shit

cool repals
i spent 4 hours trying to get an ankle dm at the end, admitted defeat. flash came up with something a lot cooler so everything after ~200 is flash
Attached Files
no place for a catboy.rpl (170.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ymir; Feb 26, 2022 at 05:27 PM.
ナゲット
idk
Attached Files
compromised immune system.rpl (183.9 KB, 6 views)
i gave you everything.rpl (167.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ymir; Feb 27, 2022 at 06:22 PM.
ナゲット
Nice kick in compromise, i expected a slow wind up kick but that went fast, might be cause im use to -30. The way your character looked up at uke after i was thought you would do something fancy with the torso and lower half, i enjoyed it though, good stuff.
i gave you everything replay was just straight to the point in a sluggish style, It was too predictable for me, but still enjoyable. ^-* keep going bro
HELLO

CUMPUTERS
-----
also should probably add this thing i did was with basil
basil starts at 400
Attached Files
cumputers.rpl (341.9 KB, 8 views)
out_of_place.rpl (326.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ymir; Mar 3, 2022 at 11:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ナゲット