Toribash
Original Post
Happy 4th of July!
We did the 4th on the 3rd cus it's sunday, and sunday's good. Sadly it was thunder storming here :< We would always buy a ton of fireworks and go out to either the indian reservation, but the now we've been going to the dry lake instead since it's huge, and less people but still a lot of people also doing fireworks. When we first get there it's windy as all hell but meh. After maybe 20 minutes it starts POURING. We don't get much rain out here in Las Vegas, but when we do it flash floods. Prior to the rain I used our wind speed reading device to see how fast the wind was, 41 gust and averaging 35. So huge drops of rain flooding us, feels like needles when it hits you. We all get in our cars and wait it out. Dies down after maybe 10 minutes. That's how it was the entire night, off and on rain and win, and constant lightning everywhere. The lightning looked pretty cool, at least.

share stories, etc.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop