Toribash
Original Post
New Allies-Enemies
Well, i thought i'd do something nice and make another list because marcus is gone and everything. So if a mod could sticky this?

Allies: [spirit] [Evil] [wHo] [SyN] [ToD]

Enemies: None

Neutral: [Torigod] [MAD] [Bncy] [Dinner] [Kick] [CBK] [Fluff] [DAT] [Toxic] [Arkane] [Inq]
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Aug 13, 2007 at 07:48 AM.
Back in my day...
Cool, but I suggest taking TOD out since they are like dead and all
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
i was planning on making one soon so i could adjust the names more easily, but oh well.

Id say take DAT off the Enemies list, as we arnt realy "enemies" (at least at this point), the war was intended to be for fun more or less.

also Syn is an ally now
Well aren't we popular, 4 clans like us. w00t! And no one hates us. Alright! Score one for Guru.
I r Batdude.
Does anyone think that the newly official clan toxic would be good allies? I like them.
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Aug 2, 2007 at 01:56 AM.
Back in my day...
no wai!! we need more enemies
Originally Posted by mosier View Post
no wai!! we need more enemies

I'd rather not have "enemies" unless another clan were to instigate such.
Wise sayings
But master, what are rapids without the rocks?

What is a tree but nature's war against gravity?

What is an army without an enemy to fight?

An army needs an enemy, and a clan is an army...

sigh

Otherwise, like an army with no enemy, we are just a bunch of guys in the same oufits...

I think all clans should have AT LEAST one enemy clan and it should be made KNOWN that members are to battle to the bitter end vs one another every time...

But I have other odd ideas of how to make clans more interesting without getting into leagues or brawls...

Battles between clans should be the norm here, not the exception. Otherwise, as nighend often says "In a 1 vs 1 game, clans are useless."
I love you dika!!!!

but in any case, I would have to agree... whats the point of a clan with no enemies in a game where the point is to mutilate your opponent ^_^

If anything, lets declare war on EVERYONE *pulls out shotgun*

Na, but you get the point

"But master, what are rapids without the rocks?

What is an army without an enemy to fight?"

lol I like that =P
That doesnt quite work as smoothly as one would think.

In a sense every clan is already "against" each other, even allies.
Everyone wants to be the best, which would mean everyone wants everyone else to be under them.
If its voiced or not and if its intended or unintended, every clan truely aspires to be the best.

If war is agreed and wanted on by both sides for no good reason then its not realy a "war", especialy in this case. It would merely be 2 diffrent groups saying "im beter then you" (not so much vocally but more in match form) back and forth which is utterly pointless imo unless its all in fun. In that sense for it to be any way remotely civil the two would be more "allies" then "enemies"; basicly the war would be a friendly one... which one could argue is what our "allies" would be for. If it steped out of the civilness then a real war would be two clan insulting each other and picking fights ect. It would directly violate one of the Guru rules, "no in game drama".

Only if there was extreme reason for it would I even think to have an "enemy" in the sense I refer to it as.

Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
But master, what are rapids without the rocks?

What is an army without an enemy to fight?

An army needs an enemy, and a clan is an army...

An army doesnt need an enemy , an army exists if in the event there IS one. An army is merely a part not a whole, the army is the defence of the nation not its own being. It is a part of the main body not the body itself.

In this sense a clan is not an army, it is a nation.
What is a nation? its a group who comes together under unity (friends under the same banner more directly in this case).

Also for a completely diffrent symbolism.

Gurus are wise. Those who are wise do not instigate the battle, they simply deal with the battle when it comes.
Last edited by lancer_c; Aug 3, 2007 at 01:12 AM.