Ranking
I'm surprised, I genuinely thought I'm the only person in this community who play it.

I've only reached Epic tier tho, couldn't bother to keep pushing my rank higher. Trash team
I am epic to. Its hard to get rlly good. And you also need a team. Whats you id there?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Mage View Post
I do play. Currently Mythic 4

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
I'm from the philippines so I'm obliged to play this game, here's my ID, feel free to add me. 148763681

D:

I tried the game. I dislike how skins give power-ups and the character prices.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Nah dude, it means a character would be doing +8 more damage which is pretty whack if u'd ask me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
It barely makes a difference, speaking from experience. besides, the game gives away free skins every 5 minutes anyways, it's not too hard to get your hands on a skin.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

It does make a difference in early game. Lets Let you hit 10 times, u get +80 more damage, 1 extra hit. But not that important. Another wacky thing is that u have to grind for emblems, and thouse make a difference. But, you get max emblems when u are getting good at the game...But it would be much better if there were no bonus from things like that.I have 42 heroes, i get a new one every 2 weeks or so, plus free heroes that i get from time to time
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals