Toribash
Btw completing battle pass took me 136 games in 2 days. This includes a few games on a better server + the fact that I didn't concentrate on the battle pass quests at all.

There is a good chance that it can be completed in 1 day if you're lucky or serious
NO TITLE
Please leave comments regarding the BP on the main thread in Events, I know the Event board rules are a bit strict in this department but I appreciate any interaction to help make it better. We're still experimenting with finding the sweet spot for BP completion, our main goal is to have it be a completely reachable goal for new players and bring some challenge to veteran players.

Obviously it'll always be a hit or miss at first with xp threshold, but the statistics we were able to gather from the past few months is allowing us to work on making it better. Do expect another survey sometime soon, and make sure to share your thoughts then! There might be a team of dedicated staff members (first and foremost Item Forgers) making it happen, but your opinion matters in shaping the BP into an exciting monthly event!

plus Sora is just an epic gamer and that's just called being built different