Ranking
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, I, for one, has good friends in Dark ;)
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Yeah, Deprived is debate king material. I dont understand even a half of his sayings.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
P4T, they have a few decent players, but nothing you can't handle.
Also, Conjuror, no, not right now anyway.
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
Yeah, Deprived is debate king material. I dont understand even a half of his sayings.

so so true i cant understand him
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post

Originally Posted by Michstaa View Post
so so true i cant understand him

Hah! Try reading Heidegger/Immanuel Kant in their orginal texts, I'm pretty sure you'll be lost after 3 setences. Not the normal sort of lost, oh no, I'm talking about the 'WTF IS THIS?!' type of lost.

(Here's a little Kant for you if, if you don't believe me;

Practical principles are propositions which contain a general determination of the will, having under it several practical rules. They are subjective, or maxims, when the condition is regarded by the subject as valid only for his own will, but are objective, or practical laws, when the condition is recognized as objective, that is, valid for the will of every rational being.)

But yeah I really do need to speak more clearly xd

Hey Deprived, we should start a [core] debate in the debate thread. It would be about a topic of our choosing and it seems you have a good debating skillset. OldJoe and Brubert could do it too.

It could also get people to learn about this clan more, and thus encouraging intelligent people to join.

Think it over.

We could be debating kings.

Vary nice idea I like

But there are the organiziational problem - I don't think there ever was a clan-sponsored debate thread in the debate forum - I think we have to ask Kitfox regarding that subject - and I think we need loje's approval.

Don't look at me! I'm a lazy slav! /excused
j/k xd
Nick: Noxous
Belt: green (just got recently)
Fav mode: sambo/akido
how often active: everyday 'cept sundays
clans before: none
will you stay loyal to this clan? motivate: I looked through the endless pages of clans in search, and this one fits my taste.

GM -7
Last edited by Noxous; Jun 5, 2009 at 09:49 PM.
Originally Posted by Noxous View Post
Nick: Noxous
Belt: Orange
Fav mode: sambo
how often active: everyday 'cept sundays
clans before: none
will you stay loyal to this clan? motivate: I looked through the endless pages of clans in search, and this one fits my taste.

Ah our second orangebelt! (Mike joined when he was orange, no?)

Could you tell us your GMT time zone so we can line you up with the test, that sort of is, standard procedure. Oh and I recommend you post arround on the forums a bit, just so we can get to know you a bit.

I'm not overstepping authority here, am I loje? D:
Whos Mike? D:
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black