Toribash
First concept has a huge issue.

The client doesn't stream joint data until you hit space. Meaning you can't modify them in real-time.

I had the idea too ages ago and found that out as soon as I connected through telnet.
Or just do something random with conflicting joints.

But then, if one player pings out, they both do, and whatnot.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Naw, it'd be easier to make it a combining server, in which case the people get split up into pairs of two and logged onto w/e server.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I would start talking about my knowledge, but i dont know anything.
I'm trying to learn c++.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Wouldn't it be cool for a little something that connects to servers, logs everything, displays it on a web-page, with stats regarding wins, loses and the ability to download replays.

Would come in handy for tournaments where people can't access the server due to it being full, or for clan servers.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Wouldn't it be cool for a little something that connects to servers, logs everything, displays it on a web-page, with stats regarding wins, loses and the ability to download replays.

Would come in handy for tournaments where people can't access the server due to it being full, or for clan servers.

sounds good to me.
Originally Posted by veb View Post

And that is one of the planned features of TBMonitor 2.0, which is under development. Maybe besides downloading replays, but that can be made as well.

Only problem is the fact that TBMonitor 2.0 is kind of at a standstill due to a peculiar bug that neither I nor suomynona can solve.

So yeah..

It's coming, just not..soon..