Ranking
-----
EDIT

Oh, and Pablo, I think we're debating how safe the use of marijuana is.
-----

Ok, I see where you guys are coming from.

I personally, love peanuts. My friend does aswell, but hes allergic. Some studies show that peanuts hospitalize people.

I can almost guarantee that peanuts alone put more people in hospitals that marijuana.
I can also almost guarantee that there are many more popularly used substances, or popularly done actions, that can cause schizophrenia.
The compound in MJ that causes the majority of the effects is THC. THC is NOT A HALLUCINOGEN. It causes:

eu·pho·ri·a
/yuˈfɔriə, -ˈfoʊr-/ Show Spelled[yoo-fawr-ee-uh]
–nounPsychology.
a feeling of happiness, confidence, or well-being sometimes exaggerated in pathological states as mania.

NOT hallucinations. I would assume its possible to have psychological hallucinations, but its never happened to me, or any of the guys I smoke with.
Also, I heard somewhere that one marijuana cigarette does 3x more damage to your lungs than a light tobacco cigarette.
The thing is, I don't know anyone who smokes 2 packs of joints a day. (Though, it may be possible, and most likely occurs.)
Also, my smoking paraphernalia of choice is the water pipe, which is a load less dangerous than smoking out of papers.

BTW, you guys should seriously check out a program called Super High Me.
Its pretty educational, as well as entertaining.
Last edited by jxc1013; Mar 14, 2010 at 07:35 PM.
Thanks.
Why do you want to join?:Because Sebaa invited me and this clan seems rox
Total amount of qi (Must be over 1000): 12116
Ban/Infraction history: All expired, one expires tomorrow
Which mods do you like most?: Taekkyon, Judo, Aikido
How active you're on forums? (You must have 150+ posts): Yea, very active
Previous clans: Latin
How would Unknown benefit letting you in?: Because im very active in forums and in game, and ill help every time i can
Anything else about yourself: no
Post at least 3 MP/SP replays: i have this replays that i posted on forums, but i dont have the other madmans and that stuff,because i deleted TB folder

here some replays :
madman2.rpl

Parkour.rpl

Parkour epic.rpl

ParkourQuick.rpl

ParkourSaping.rpl

Save by [Latin]Gio.rpl

aikidoSplit.rpl

but seba invited me because of how i play
Post your usercard:
Last edited by BirdFluBank; Mar 14, 2010 at 07:33 PM.
BirdFlu's storage and sales account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Why do you want to join?:Because Sebaa invited me and this clan seems rox
Total amount of qi (Must be over 1000): 12116
Ban/Infraction history: All expired, one expires tomorrow
Which mods do you like most?: Taekkyon, Judo, Aikido
How active you're on forums? (You must have 150+ posts): Yea, very active
Previous clans: Latin
How would Unknown benefit letting you in?: Because im very active in forums and in game, and ill help every time i can
Anything else about yourself: no
Post at least 3 MP/SP replays: i have this replays that i posted on forums, but i dont have the other madmans and that stuff, cuz i deleted TB folder

here some replays :
Attachment 195480

Attachment 195481

Attachment 195482

Attachment 195483

Attachment 195484

Attachment 195485

Attachment 195486

but seba invited me because of how i play
Post your usercard:

Alright, it's a yes from me, I'll just wait for the other members opinion.
We can't really tell much about him from the application. But, since you invited him, I assume you know.
Based off of the application, the only reason I'd accept him is because of his QI.
/brutally honest

Its up to sid, really.
Thanks.
I say yes, I don't know you but you seem nice. Application is good enough for me. Sorry though, It's up to sid though like jxc it's not up to the unknowns. Also, I'll be inactive once again for about 5-7 days.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Actually, pot causes a small layer of fat over your brain to form, it alters your hand eye co-ordination and reaction time, the hallucinations can lead to servere schitzophrenia, paronoia exct. While it may not be toxic, it causes servere problems, and it is addictive to people who use it frequently.

Trust me, i have learned this from personal experience, and the monitering of others who smoke it.

I knew a strait A student, nice guy, very intelligent, started doing pot and his grades dropped, he always seemed deprived of energy, he started getting really paranoid about people, and started thinking the things he saw in the hallucinations were real, got diagnosed with schitzophrenia, it got too servere when he went of his pills and earned himself a 2 year tour of the nut house.

When he came out, he smacked joints out of peoples hands and screamed and ran whenever someone tried to hand him a joint.
Sid, i dont give a shit what science or info you have, that shit is bad news.

So you just know from experience that pot makes a fat layer on your brain. It's easy to spot fake intel, coloo.

No, i know it's bad from personal experience, fat layer from research.

Also, i say no to gio, his grammar is a little too bad for me, and also, by insinuating that my ego would alter my choice, you have just started to wear on my respect for you.
Last edited by coloo; Mar 15, 2010 at 06:26 AM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Why do you want to join?: I'm gay, thats all.
Total amount of qi (Must be over 1000): 3095.
Ban/Infraction history: Pm.
Which mods do you like most?: Aikido, wushu, Running, etc.
How active you're on forums? (You must have 150+ posts): 8 posts per day, i guess.
Previous clans: No-Mercy, MM's (Movie Masters).
How would Unknown benefit letting you in?: I'm gay, do you forgot it?
Anything else about yourself: I'm gay... etc.
Post at least 3 MP/SP replays: Can i post it later? ;s
Post your usercard: