Ranking
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
I like how nice your app is, shows you took time to make a decent one, and you want to be in this clan. I can see you actually contributing to the clan with your art too. But can you act on your own?

Im sorry, but i'm not sure what you mean by " act your own". If you could give me an example of " acting my own " then that may help me improve in what you would like !

Okay, so, im working on a set(texure) right now, it should be done by Sunday, at the latest. Im going to post it asap!
When i say acting on your on, i mean being part of the toribash community without me telling you. too.
Aka jusmi.
Okay. I understand. I will try as much as possible to become more active on the forums if I get in. As for activity on the actual game, I get on atleast once a day, if not more.

I finished a robotic head texture. It isn't the best, and could be better. I am getting a new tablet and the latest PhotoShop(using gimp right now) in about three weeks, which should improve my drawing a lot.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nnmidg&s=6

The little Red Green and Blue lines are supposed to be open wires.. Not sure if it turned out as well as they could.

The quality of the .gif file asn't as good as in-game, by the way!
K first off, not bad for your first actually head. Also when you make spinnies, make the index to n colors, 0. This will increase the quality. Nest a tablet and ps, for some would make things better, but don't forget it's the artist who makes the art, tablets and ps are just tools. I myself use gimp,a mouse.

Also, textures might now be your thing, maybe signatures, avatars, banners, etc. you might be more interested in them. Anyways, continue. I want to see more off your art, i will have a answer on whether your in or not this weekend.
Aka jusmi.
Okay. Thank you for all of the advice . I will try more Toribash related art, as you suggested! I will post more as soon as possible!