ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by EJM View Post

So I finally decided to get rid of my ranked virginity since the new system started.

No one wanted adc, so I got stuck with it, tell you what, I can farm a lot better than I thought I could.

100 cs in 16 minutes. Please tell me that's good.

I believe perfect cs at 10 mins is 100 cs. This number can go even higher if you farm the jungle aswell. 100 cs in 16mins is pretty damn good, the only problem is trying to get 100 cs by 16mins EVERY game. Being good at league is based on consistent play.

Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
correct me if im wrong .... but gsg is one of these upside down teams. dem aussies, even wirder than the koreans.

GSG is a South Korean team.

Reddit Thread with more information about the game that was played.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC

So I finally decided to get rid of my ranked virginity since the new system started.

No one wanted adc, so I got stuck with it, tell you what, I can farm a lot better than I thought I could.

We can't tell if your cs is good or bad since we don't know how your opponent's support was zoning you. It's like you can get 20/0 in 16 mins, but zero farm or 0/1, but outfarm your enemy by ~60 cs.

When i play, my goal is to have the most cs in the game, not to reach 350 in 25mins like froggen or so, since it depends on enemy. If he plays passive, you can farm and take kills, if aggresive, you can take kills, but not farm.
so this new league system lets see what my division will be called

"Rengar's Vampires" ok then
Last edited by laststand; Feb 1, 2013 at 04:00 PM.
I'm a fucking professional!
Nasus buff? (kindof)

Me like. Me like very very much.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
if someone can explain me the shaco nerf he his not really a op champ...
French Froggy
[OFRO]

It's a pretty good average.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by LaSer38 View Post
if someone can explain me the shaco nerf he his not really a op champ...

If you've ever been ganked by him you would know this accusation to be false.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Cool, I was placed at Silver: Division 1, placed at rank 10. Guess I'll be having some promotion matches soon

Looking forward to this new system
Last edited by ed; Feb 1, 2013 at 08:45 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Cool, I was placed at Silver: Division 1, placed at rank 10. Guess I'll be having some promotion matches soon

Looking forward to this new system

Soon as in when you get 100 league points. You are placed 10th because you have 0 League Points along with everyone else in your league.

With everyone at 0 league points, the way the ladder worked is based on wins. More wins = Higher ranking. You being ranked 10 only means that you have the 10th highest wins in your division. When people start getting league points, your rank 10 spot will start to drop if you don't any league points yourself.
Last edited by j4nd0; Feb 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
gold 5 yussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I R IRONMAN