Ranking
Name: Mark
Belt:Blue
No previous clans
infractions:None
Bans:None
Alt(s):Capital1B
I am a happy person with low temper I like to make jokes and have a rather squeaky voice sorry if that bothers you.
I want to be a marine because I need a clan, I know someone in it and generally need a clan to fight for
Superboby requested me to join.
I can bring a little skill and I am not very good but I can make textures
I, Capital1A understand that I am joining the Toribash Marines. I will obey my fellow members with higher authority over me. I understand that if I lose, I will be polite and say GG. I understand that if I have any problems that will make me inactive, I will PM a Major or General of the Marines. I am not a clan hopper, and will stay loyal to the Marines. I will fight at all cost and will not show no attitude toward any member in the Marines.
Last edited by Capital1A; Mar 16, 2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 8VortexX8 View Post
Name: Ben
Belt: Black
Previous Clans: Legion [Left because of the inactivity of the leader and the clan]
Infraction(s):if none, put none) None.
Ban(s):if none, put none) None.
Alt(s):if none, put none) None.
Tell us about yourself: I'm just a guy from New Jersey that loves playing toribash, I also love playing FPS, classic games and Minecraft.
Why do you want to be a Marine?: I want to be a marine because I'm clanless now, and I think this clan looks active and good, And I just like to be with clan members.
Who requested you to join(If anyone did): No one.
BONUS!(This will help your app out better), Do you have a skype?If yes, give us the name)
What can you bring to the Marines?: Respect, a good amount of TC and a new friend.
Oath: I, 8VortexX8 understand that I am joining the Toribash Marines. I will obey my fellow members with higher authority over me. I understand that if I lose, I will be polite and say GG. I understand that if I have any problems that will make me inactive, I will PM a Major or General of the Marines. I am not a clan hopper, and will stay loyal to the Marines. I will fight at all cost and will not show no attitude toward any member in the
Marines.

No, due to being a black belt. You have to be 2nd Dan black belt or above
Anyone under 2nd dan is auto denied, unless your app is like oFingerzo, a Grade A app, then we will vote for it.

@Captial, sorry, but we will not accept blue belts.
@8Vortex8, how many games until 2nd dan?
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Application to marines
Name:5up3rnova2
Previous clans:none
Ban:none
Alt:none
Belt:brown

I am not a clan hopper and I if i get in I will obey the oath and respect all players and respect higher ranks
Name: Preston
Belt: 6th dan black belt
Previous Clans: Ethr,zero,swag,country,rvng,redemption,fear,solar etc...

Infraction(s):if none, put none) none
Ban(s):if none, put none) none
Alt(s):if none, put none) none
Tell us about yourself: I am American i live in CT, hiphop, dubstep, old school rnb/new school and a variety of other genres. I have a very flexible personality which allows me to have many friends of many walks of life, ofcourse i am a Patriot i been waiting for somone to make an all American clan.

Why do you want to be a Marine?: Actually i might become one in real life ...maybe, i support the troops and im brave, honorable and disciplined.
Who requested you to join(If anyone did): no one i was inactive for 4 weeks came back and there you guys were.
BONUS!(This will help your app out better), Do you have a skype?If yes, give us the name) nope
What can you bring to the Marines?: skill and contribute socially, also breadfish
Do you accept our Oath?:i preston understand that i am joining the toribash marines.
i will obey my fellow members with higher authority over me.
i understand that if i lose, i will be polite and say gg. i understand that if i
have any problems that will make me inactive, i will pm a major or general of the marines. i am not a clan hopper,
and will stay loyal to the marines. i will fight at all cost and will not show attitude toward any member in
the marines.
what you mean you got 3 kids?
Name: Rajere
Belt: Black (Almost 2nd Dan)
Previous Clans: RXP, Mavrik, Otaku (There is one more before Mavrik, but cannot remember.)
Infraction(s):if none, put none) None
Ban(s):if none, put none) None
Alt(s):if none, put none)Just 1, Exidus (Which I never use)
Tell us about yourself: Im a guy that wants to have fun is all.
Why do you want to be a Marine?: Because I feel that Marines are strong, agile, and intelligent, so I feel like I fit into that category.
Who requested you to join(If anyone did): No one.
BONUS!(This will help your app out better), Do you have a skype?If yes, give us the name) Yes : diffuzionx
What can you bring to the Marines?: Help and somewhat benefits.
Do you accept our Oath?: Yes I do
Name:Jester814
Belt:I don't have one right now
Previous Clans:None
Infraction(s):if none, put none)none
Ban(s):if none, put none)none
Alt(s):if none, put none)none
Tell us about yourself:Hey I am a fanboy of arma games and I do lets plays on them I used to be in the marines But now I am a Ex-marine and I like this teams name. I took the basic corps recruit training and was sent out to afghan I then had a rarther hard time and I broke my foot fractured my shin bone and poped my ankle while falling from a bit of a drop and now here I am feeling fine in the confort of my own home trying to get in this team I am not going to be given out my skype to people so don't try anything.
Why do you want to be a Marine?:For pride and the name
Who requested you to join(If anyone did):I'm not sure
BONUS!(This will help your app out better), Do you have a skype?If yes, give us the name)I can't do that sorry
What can you bring to the Marines?:Not much really
Do you accept our Oath?:Yes
Last edited by Jester814; Mar 20, 2013 at 08:04 PM.