Toribash
Original Post
Players met
I would very much like a list of players you met during the day and an information in what server you met these players and how much rounds you have played with them. Similar to the option on the Ps3.
I believe what husshodn wants is a more detailed version of the in-game earnings spread that includes the names of the players that you've fought as opposed to just how many matches you fought.
Something kinda like:

02-07-2013 husshodn fought Sarutobi and won! 10tc earned.
02-07-2013 husshodn fought Sarutobi and lost!
02-07-2013 husshodn fought 4kid and won! 50tc earned.
01-07-2013 husshodn fought player and won! 20tc earned.
etc.

Though it would be a neat feature, I don't think it's worth the effort to put it in. If you want to remember who you fought, you can use the buddy system in-game. The in-game earnings spread that 4kid referred to already tracks your earnings. Using these two preexisting systems, you can almost have everything you want, albeit with a little more hassle.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Thx for the replies. My English is a bit broken, so i have a hard time expressing what I really mean.
But I am going to try:
Its not about the ingame earnings. I don´t care about those. Its about about: with whom did I play (like Sarutobi has written) and most importantly >>> what mod did we play (pacur city c, spar, etc), for how long did we play and when did play.

Yes Sarubtobi, its about remembering with whom did I played, so i can find them again, if I want to play with them again.

I would like this feature, because I have a really hard time finding someone ingame who is on the same level as me, is kind, can communicate with me and wants to play a -30 gravity mod in order to make a nice replay.
These people are rare and this "player met feature" would make it much easier finding them again.

But I guess Sarutobi is right: it would most likely not be worth the effort programming it.
Thx though for the hind with the buddy feature.
well, the thing youre asking for is kind of complex. u want that the game tracks :
Who did u played with, when did u played, how long did u played, what did u played, where (server) did u played.

thats hell alot information. and that for only one fight with one guy.. that is probably impossible to do. (well its probably possible, but needs much effort for a mostly notneeded feature.)

/german
gibt nen programm wo du die namen der spieler eintragen kannst, das zeigt dir dann immer an wann sie on kommen und auf welchem server sie sind.
kannst da einfach immer die leute eintragen die du sympatisch findest usw. ich denke mal das kommt daran was du möchtest.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=112328
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
So just add names to the ingame earnings,which will be hard,tracking every single match and placing its name.
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well, the thing youre asking for is kind of complex. u want that the game tracks :
Who did u played with, when did u played, how long did u played, what did u played, where (server) did u played.

thats hell alot information. and that for only one fight with one guy.. that is probably impossible to do. (well its probably possible, but needs much effort for a mostly notneeded feature.)

What?

Unless you can elaborate on exactly how implementing this suggestion would be complicated I will have to strongly, STRONGLY, disagree.

On the ranking board, you can see the last time any player has actually had a match in-game. It may be buggy (or even broken) but the fact that its there shows that the game can keep track of each time you fight.

Add in a way to retrieve the names of the players in the match as well as the mod and boom, suggestion completed.

The only problem I can see with this suggestion is that there will be more info carried through the servers for each match played but I don't think it would be that bad.

Either way, great suggestion!
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
No offense but i think it would be pointless ;P. Reason? well i don't really care who i beat. I just play the game for fun I don't give a crap about who i beat or who i lose to. ;p
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
It's possible. I'll check into it.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
It seems like a good feature, mostly just an upgrade, but why would you need such a feature?
-----
It seems like a good feature, but why would you need this information?
Last edited by xAR1ELx; Jul 5, 2013 at 01:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump