Ranking
yo leet
i dont know how to get to the galerys of other too =/

klick here:
http://the-5.deviantart.com/art/Rubb...ecked-96298897
Then klick on "The-5" right beside the imagename.
Then, at my profile, you can get to my gallery ;)
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced

I made this other version, as it would look cool as a background or "official document" seal. XD
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
These are the sort of thing we are looking for. Im gona increase the prize to 45k but i would like to see a few variations.

Originally Posted by macPerfecT View Post
web2 style:

Some color would be cool. Yellow and Black seems to be a theme that go's with are name, but do what you like.

Originally Posted by Pa360uHuk View Post

If u buy, u get psd and can change it as u want )

Pa360uHuk can you remove that background. i would suggest one without the face in the right hand largest cycle and remove the words "Urban Unit". You could try shaping the two largest cycles on to U's.

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Hey;

I got bored and made one. After that (because I'm crazy), I traced it with the pen tool so that I can resize it whenever you guys want. :U I can recolor individual bits 'n pieces if you'd like, too.

(I know, it's not really that awesome.)

Something were the U's are more prominent may help with this one ^_^

[/quote]

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

XD
My turn!

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

I made this other version, as it would look cool as a background or "official document" seal. XD

I really like this style man, very cool. Can we see it without the ying yang in the background. If you can bust out a few different ones in this style as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
We will still be looking at all entries so more artists are still welcome
Last edited by Ern; Sep 18, 2008 at 05:50 PM.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
i agree with Ern that those are the coolest ones so far. Good work guys ! Cant wait to see more
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by Pa360uHuk View Post

If u buy, u get psd and can change it as u want )

This one is my favorite.
Ern, u just say delete all and start again xD

Pew pew! )
I used to be a toribash player like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee...
Pa360uHuk can you remove that background. i would suggest one without the face in the right hand largest cycle and remove the words "Urban Unit". You could try shaping the two largest cycles on to U's.

NO Brush used :O
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced

I threw some colour in there aswell
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."