Ranking
Hey Essnece, I would just like to say that I am sorry for being immature in my application.
even though i'm not in the main clan I will always hope that someday you guys will invite me to the main clan. Thank you guys for accepting me on EssM. Best clan i ever joined .

By your EssM member Anjeliko A. Rosales ( Dancefreak )
Application
Hi i'm Jack. Im 14years old and will soon be 15. I am extremely active on toribash lately, my inspirations are Kolorz and Submerge as one day i hope to go into toribash tournaments. I have never been in a clan before but the reason I chose to apply here was because I am looking for a generous clan like this to play with a lot to learn more in toribash. I am currently a green belt on my main account. My old account was a blue belt but i do not use that account now. My win rate on my new account is 62% with 143 games played. During matches i am kind and respectful to my opponent, if i do decide to 'gloat' at all i make sure that my opponent is certain i am not serious and it is all in good fun. All I want from toribash is to have a great time and i feel that i can definitely do that here with you. I hope that you give me your support and acceptance. Thank you, Jack. Donuts.
Application
Name: vichu4499
Belt: Third Dan Belt
Activeness: I'm not on forums like 24/7 and I play in-game oftenly.
Replays: Attached.
Best Mods: Aikido, Greykido, Spar
Skills: I mostly provide activeness and I make a lot of replays.
Previous Clans: Divine,Fanta,MOFF,Vibe.
Reason to join Essence:I think I can provide activeness within the clan. Also, as everyone says in their apps I think this clan would be cool.
PlayerCard:
Attached Files
21.rpl (134.8 KB, 3 views)
23.rpl (79.2 KB, 3 views)
hhasdhwa.rpl (71.1 KB, 3 views)
jead.rpl (66.5 KB, 3 views)
s.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by vichu4499; Oct 9, 2014 at 06:03 PM.
Hearts can be broken easily so take care of it.<3
Originally Posted by vichu4499 View Post
Name: vichu4499
Belt: Third Dan Belt
Activeness: I'm not on forums like 24/7 and I play in-game oftenly.
Replays: Attached.
Best Mods: Aikido, Greykido, Spar
Skills: I mostly provide activeness and I make a lot of replays.
Previous Clans: Divine,Fanta,MOFF,Vibe.
Reason to join Essence:I think I can provide activeness within the clan. Also, as everyone says in their apps I think this clan would be cool.
PlayerCard:

if I can not comment here, but i vote yes.
Wow, applying for two clans just to be sure! Nice tactic, but not the way of a gentleman!
also guys, anyone really should check this thread sometimes! :/
Paint me like your french girls