Toribash
Original Post
| Official Street Fashion Thread

|||

Hey there.

I decided to revamp an old thread of mine with the same idea but with more effort put into it. If you are interested in anything related to street clothing than feel free to jump into the conversation!

|||

In here you can discuss upcoming drops, rare pieces, brands, styles, and everything in between.

|||

I'd appreciate if you could abide by these simple rules to maintain order and quality in this thread.

1. Do not judge others on what they like. This is a friendly place.

2. Try to be mature when posting. No one likes immaturity

3. Put effort in your posts, a short post is a bad post.

4. Don't link a site or brand that is not directed towards street style in an effort to be funny.
e.g. www.sketchers.com

|||
8-)
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Post fit

Due to lack of money, I've been reduced to dreaming. Here are 2 I'd wear though.

I like doing these so I'll probably make more.
8-)
Can you upload the image using another image uploader? Because imgur didnt work on my phone
u wot m8
Are you talking about the outfits I posted?
Last edited by Rumour; Nov 2, 2014 at 01:53 AM.
8-)
hello, good idea for a thread

Rumour, I like the second outfit you posted. I like wearing blackand white things so it appealed to me more.

anyway, I think we should discuss something that I am really curious about.

Are New Blance shoes becoming street wear shoes?? I know this sounds really stupid, but a lot more people are wearing them now. And in my local street wear shop (sells lots of brands found at zumiez and other rare items) they are selling them. I'm not talking about the running shoes, the released almost a retro style that has swade and the N on the side.

Anyway, here is a picture of the ones I got. I got these in royal blue instead since they didn't have black

The Shoes

Yea, in my country, so many people wear a DC Sports and New Balance shoes, I thought, "hell, where are the money come from?"
u wot m8