Ranking
Hello i am kekkonen, 25 years old douchebadweightlifter from finland (+02:00gmt).
I´ve played tb since 2009 december,, what you can of course see in my player card.
I quited this game, came back, quited again, forgot my password, got it back etc.
I like to do sp-replays, not very good ones, but you know; decents.
I do read forum every day, or at least i will, if i get back my mood.
It is kinda hard for me, since i have such a busy life. However, i might play this game again, and earn 10th dan black belt ( 250 battles to ), and see if i fall in love again.
Toribash is like a ex-girlfriend to me; i will give second/third chance :P.
STILL, im single.
Imo, i dont have any special skills if being idiot doesnt count, weird sense of humor.

I dont have steam/skype, dunno why? Maybe im not that kinda modern person.

What else you wanna know?
I was very active back in days, but kinda lost my interest about this game, found other games, found girlfriend and lost interest of all gaming.
Broke up with gf, and started gaming again,, and heavyweightlifting.

Here i will read every thread you guys start, and might as well write something, probably bullcrap but still something.

Ps. Im metalhead, and i has big testicals. ( not woman )
Do you know, how to do nothing and still think you're helping?
Originally Posted by sirunlogi View Post
Greetings,
I am Alex (I am a male ;p), 15 years old and I am from Darmstadt, Hessen, wich is in Germany (GMT +1). I am a really nice, funny and calm person. I am a very trusty guy who will stay in a clan till the end. I like the Jormungandr. I was in (Asu) first, but sadly it died. I chose this clan bacause I think I will fit in here.
My skype name is sirunlogisch, however, I don't really like voice chatting, so I might just write :/. My steam name is RunE.

Toribash
--------------
I am a 2nd Dan belted player (2764 QI), my favourite mods are mushu, ABD, lenshu3ng, TK and Quick TK. My ingame activity would be 10/10, I am checking the forums everyday but I don't really writch much. (7/10?)
I had an infraction once for biding TC that I hadn't had.

That's a decent app however your post count is shockingly low. I would like you to stick around our board a bit and proove that you can be active before we consider your application.

Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
example:
allo, i am mumbo, i am a thingy and i live in spece on da moon
i am a millionth daniel belt, i am d best
i live on moon, so gmt is probs something lik gmt+123
in toribash i creted communism and i hav my own church, where me followers and slavs com and pray and halp mumbo every day
mumbo is the forum 10/10
mumbo is the game 10/10
my special skill is being mumbo and halping
steam name : mumbo
skype name : mumbo
in soviet russia, the aeon doesn't invite me, i invite the aeon
halp mumbo o7

okay, actually nothing like that

I, I don't know what to say except: Welcome to Aeo- wait no actually go away.

Originally Posted by Kekkonen View Post
Hello i am kekkonen, 25 years old douchebadweightlifter from finland (+02:00gmt).
I´ve played tb since 2009 december,, what you can of course see in my player card.
I quited this game, came back, quited again, forgot my password, got it back etc.
It is kinda hard for me, since i have such a busy life. However, i might play this game again, and earn 10th dan black belt ( 250 battles to ), and see if i fall in love again.
STILL, im single.
Imo, i dont have any special skills if being idiot doesnt count, weird sense of humor.

I was very active back in days, but kinda lost my interest about this game, found other games, found girlfriend and lost interest of all gaming.

Here i will read every thread you guys start, and might as well write something, probably bullcrap but still something.

That wasn't too hard was it, and the app in itself is good. It's being discussed on the private board now so please be patient. It won't take long I'm sure. Since you're a metalhead...
Originally Posted by Kekkonen View Post
STILL, im single.

i don't really know you but the rest of aeon seems to like you so uh sure!

Originally Posted by sirunlogi View Post
Greetings,
I am Alex (I am a male ;p), 15 years old and I am from Darmstadt, Hessen, wich is in Germany (GMT +1). I am a really nice, funny and calm person. I am a very trusty guy who will stay in a clan till the end. I like the Jormungandr. I was in (Asu) first, but sadly it died. I chose this clan bacause I think I will fit in here.
My skype name is sirunlogisch, however, I don't really like voice chatting, so I might just write :/. My steam name is RunE.

Toribash
--------------
I am a 2nd Dan belted player (2764 QI), my favourite mods are mushu, ABD, lenshu3ng, TK and Quick TK. My ingame activity would be 10/10, I am checking the forums everyday but I don't really writch much. (7/10?)
I had an infraction once for biding TC that I hadn't had.

maybe, stick around here, let's get to know you

Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
example:
allo, i am mumbo, i am a thingy and i live in spece on da moon
i am a millionth daniel belt, i am d best
i live on moon, so gmt is probs something lik gmt+123
in toribash i creted communism and i hav my own church, where me followers and slavs com and pray and halp mumbo every day
mumbo is the forum 10/10
mumbo is the game 10/10
my special skill is being mumbo and halping
steam name : mumbo
skype name : mumbo
in soviet russia, the aeon doesn't invite me, i invite the aeon
halp mumbo o7

okay, actually nothing like that

no
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
i don't really know you but the rest of aeon seems to like you so uh sure

So if the rest of us were to tell you that jumping off a bridge was fun, would you say the same? We expect you to form your own opinion and state it, whether you agree to the majority or are the odd one out shouldn't matter. If you want to say something about an application, say it. Nobody will judge you for doing what you're supposed to.
Greetings all members of Aeon!
Hello everyone, my name is Zubin (Zoo-Bin). I am 16 years old and I'm from Canada (gmt -5), Skype: z.k.o.b. comes up as Zubin | Acestor. A few years back (6 years) I was bored and I was searching for a new game other than Minecraft. After searching for awhile I found Toribash my beloved addiction. I soon became quite good and was not interested in sparring and/or parkour. After playing for about 2 years I became a custom belt and had many friends. A year after that my email glitched sending weird messages to my Toribash account (I don't remember the name that was 6 years ago). I got pretty mad a Toribash for a couple of months and took a break. But it was unbearable and I soon returned with a new account: Deprivedor (Witch I will soon rename to Deprive). I did not feel like going back to abd and my other old favorites instead I concentrated on becoming a texture artist and a replay maker (Theres a video of me in my signature. It's a wip I already told the guy to fix a few things.). I got pretty good at sparring and parkouring but I still need some flow work. I've become pretty good friends with Omega90 and Dezrai. Two years ago when Omega joined I helped him a lot with sparring and basic flow but he soon surpassed me and made a name for himself. Now about my forum activity and my in-game time. I'm forum active a lot even though I have such a small number of posts because I browse but rarely reply. But that has changed and I've started to give advice on the forums. Now I will present to you my very complicated ultra sofisticated schedule. Week 1: M mom T mom W mom T dad F mom S mom S mom| Week 2 M dad T mom W dad T dad F dad S dad S dad. I play a lot at both houses but I seem to only be able to post at one, my mom's. At my dad's the internet blocks and prevents my post. Witch slows down my forum activity quite a lot. If you understood my schedule I congratulate you. Now for the bans/infractions. On my other account (Witch I don't remember the name) I never got Infracted and I was a good little boy. On this account I've had one major screw up: A guy scammed me so I created a new account and scammed him back. Result? A 1 month ban that I am not proud of. After that event I've received a few warnings on useless posts but nothing serious and I always promised to behave better next time. I'm a very nice and funny person once you get to know me. But if you constantly annoy me your going to have a hard time my friend. On that final note I don't think I have anything else to write about and if you have any questions just post them and I will try to answer. Au revoir my fellow Toribash members and may we meet in-game. I hope that you enjoyed reading my application and that you will atleast consider letting me be part of your very forum active clan.
Last edited by zubin; Feb 10, 2015 at 01:53 AM.
Originally Posted by DeprivedOR View Post
Hello everyone, my name is Zubin (Zoo-Bin). I am 16 years old and I'm from Canada (gmt -5), Skype: z.k.o.b. comes up as Zubin | Acestor. A few years back (6 years) I was bored and I was searching for a new game other than Minecraft. After searching for awhile I found Toribash my beloved addiction. I soon became quite good and was not interested in sparring and/or parkour. After playing for about 2 years I became a custom belt and had many friends. A year after that my email glitched sending weird messages to my Toribash account (I don't remember the name that was 6 years ago). I got pretty mad a Toribash for a couple of months and took a break. But it was unbearable and I soon returned with a new account: Deprivedor (Witch I will soon rename to Deprive). I did not feel like going back to abd and my other old favorites instead I concentrated on becoming a texture artist and a replay maker (Theres a video of me in my signature. It's a wip I already told the guy to fix a few things.). I got pretty good at sparring and parkouring but I still need some flow work. I've become pretty good friends with Omega90 and Dezrai. Two years ago when Omega joined I helped him a lot with sparring and basic flow but he soon surpassed me and made a name for himself. Now about my forum activity and my in-game time. I'm forum active a lot even though I have such a small number of posts because I browse but rarely reply. But that has changed and I've started to give advice on the forums. Now I will present to you my very complicated ultra sofisticated schedule. Week 1: M mom T mom W mom T dad F mom S mom S mom| Week 2 M dad T mom W dad T dad F dad S dad S dad. I play a lot at both houses but I seem to only be able to post at one, my mom's. At my dad's the internet blocks and prevents my post. Witch slows down my forum activity quite a lot. If you understood my schedule I congratulate you. Now for the bans/infractions. On my other account (Witch I don't remember the name) I never got Infracted and I was a good little boy. On this account I've had one major screw up: A guy scammed me so I created a new account and scammed him back. Result? A 1 month ban that I am not proud of. After that event I've received a few warnings on useless posts but nothing serious and I always promised to behave better next time. I'm a very nice and funny person once you get to know me. But if you constantly annoy me your going to have a hard time my friend. On that final note I don't think I have anything else to write about and if you have any questions just post them and I will try to answer. Au revoir my fellow Toribash members and may we meet in-game. I hope that you enjoyed reading my application and that you will atleast consider letting me be part of your very forum active clan.

Hey there, thanks for applying! If possible, it would be great if you could post around here a little, let us all get to know you before we grant trial status. You can even hop into our irc here: boop. Otherwise, my personal opinions are you are apathetic at best, as I don't particularly know you.

Best of luck on your app!

EDIT: After looking through your application again I've realised that you've failed to read the OP in its entirety. Amend that pls
Last edited by NotShadow; Feb 10, 2015 at 03:56 AM.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Hey there, thanks for applying! If possible, it would be great if you could post around here a little, let us all get to know you before we grant trial status. You can even hop into our irc here: boop. Otherwise, my personal opinions are you are apathetic at best, as I don't particularly know you.

Best of luck on your app!

EDIT: After looking through your application again I've realised that you've failed to read the OP in its entirety. Amend that pls

Sure thing. I am about to go to school I'll be back in a few hours and I'll fix it then. Thanks for the application advice.
-----
Hello again! I realized that I forgot to add some pretty basic information. I am a male. My steam is deprived.or . I'm pretty sure I talked about this but I didn't do it in numbers so: Forum activity 8/10 (Lose 2 points because of the week at my dad's). In-game activity 9/10 (A boy has to play with his minecraft friends sometimes doesn't he?). I also related a whole story of how I was a custom belt. Previous clans: 7th (They we're extremely inactive on the forums). I leadered a clan for awhile: GoB (I left because I don't know how to lead a clan >.<). I stay with clans for a long time, I try to keep them alive if they're dying but it doesn't always work. We're talking from 2009... God that's a lot of clan's I'm not even sure if I remember them all. I've been in Flow and Spar (And like the other clans these denied to stay active on the forums too.). AND that's where Aeon comes in. You guys have to be the most active clan on the face of Toriland (Yes. I know. Sucky name.). In the IRC Chirs and Goughy were very nice to me (Apart from fighting with each other). I found out about this clan and like I've said before you guys are very forum active so the clan tag appears a lot. I do art but I don't think I have a current set to show you guys, but I'm making a picture that I quite like in art that I can show later on.
-----
Jormundr.
Last edited by zubin; Feb 10, 2015 at 12:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh a new App you will be discussed and as NotShadow said feel free to stick around
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
My first look of Deprived seems good, dont know him alot though.
But he makes badass replays and his tori looks FABULOUS!
Also i guess he is realy active.
We should try him out, yes from me.
Thanks a lot guys. I've been in the IRC most of the day and those who've I've met (Does that sentence even work?) were really nice to me and I liked them a lot too. We had nice civil talks about eating Tuna. Lol xD. See you guys in-game! ~Deprive