Ranking
Heya shook, happy to see you back.
Hopefully your wrists wont detonate anymore ;o

great stuff as always, checked out you devianart thingy and god is it amazing. you are great.

ive been dabbling in art for a bit, here are some of my latest examples.

HEADs

mini piksel eye

mini piksel duck gif

oh and I donated 10 euro because you are amazing have fun buy yourself some food
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Heya shook, happy to see you back.
Hopefully your wrists wont detonate anymore ;o

great stuff as always, checked out you devianart thingy and god is it amazing. you are great.

ive been dabbling in art for a bit, here are some of my latest examples.

-snorp-

oh and I donated 10 euro because you are amazing have fun buy yourself some food

yoooooooooo sup m8 and THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH c':

I think i'll be giving your artings a response in your own thread, if that's okay with you. As for my wrists, they're doing okay, although it's apparently not only a problem in my hand/forearm. Right now, for example, there's a major nerve in my upper arm that's MODERATELY PAINFUL. Good thing i have another appointment with the physiotherapist because this is... Well, not unbearable, but annoying as hell. At least i think it's a nerve, because it's the same kind of pain as if you poke that particular nerve, and i feel kind of a light prickling at the tips of my left pinky and ring finger. :I
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Hi Shook.

I wanna see a wizard dog

Love the bear

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
you should draw a rabbit going crazy. and ill parade it around in my signature. c:

I'll get back to you guys, right now i don't really care for being awake. Thankfully it's not my doodlearm that's hurting, but dear god i hope this pain is gone tomorrow.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
yoooooooooo sup m8 and THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH c':

I think i'll be giving your artings a response in your own thread, if that's okay with you.

That would be even better, seeing as there is even more stuff there, thanks :)

oh and

salute comrade

have a nice day, hopefully your appointment goes well, and I hope you get well soon.
h
Why would a salmonfish punch saitama?

press pic
Last edited by Lust; Jan 24, 2016 at 03:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
please refrain from inserting large images without spoilering them thanks (that includes my own drawings)

Also, Saitama doesn't wear a hat, you silly billy. Angerfish detected an impostor and One Punch'd him. :v
Originally Posted by duck View Post
That would be even better, seeing as there is even more stuff there, thanks

oh and

salute comrade

have a nice day, hopefully your appointment goes well, and I hope you get well soon.

oh my <3

Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I never thought that anyone would actually become a patron without me begging them. I also feel kind of bad for not keeping the page up to date, but hey, before now, nobody looked at it. :v
Spoiled. Can you draw saitama within a minute?
Excellent. Also, i already failed the "within a minute" part, but...

OK

thankfully Saitama doesn't even care enough to be drawn properly
this is surprisingly better than the version :'o

i'm happy now

oh btw what drawing tablet do you use and how many do you own?