Toribash
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
you've gotten much better from the first time I met you and saw your work, Veoo.

I, like the others, don't like the way the pupil's halves are misaligned, but I get what you were going for, it's like the eye was cut in half and is being held/stitched together. if you want to keep going for that, I think you should add something to distinguish the fact that it was cut in half and is being held together, like add the stitching on the actual eye, maybe put some blood where the slice is.

your technical skill has improved greatly, I'm happy to see that, hope you continue to improve and take people's comments and criticism into account

thanks man.
I don't see anything wrong with the misaligned eye, it adds more detail and character to
the head rather than just a line where it's stitched together..
also, "crow's feet" is usually used to refer to the wrinkles at the ends of the eyes

only things I'd like to suggest improving on, besides whatever you're already working on,
is are the shading at the back of the head, and the mapping of the small eye at the top..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Take your time drawing lines, it looks too lazy. And your textures needs depth and meaning, or are those just sketches with no reason at all and I'm wasting my time ... Who knows...

"Crow's Feet."

It's a way to describe re wrinkles that come from the eyes when aging.

Also, it would look SO MUCH BETTER if you didn't just mirror that part if you're going for the top and bottom of the eye being uneven.

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
I don't see anything wrong with the misaligned eye, it adds more detail and character to
the head rather than just a line where it's stitched together..
also, "crow's feet" is usually used to refer to the wrinkles at the ends of the eyes

only things I'd like to suggest improving on, besides whatever you're already working on,
is are the shading at the back of the head, and the mapping of the small eye at the top..

I'm not saying the eye is bad. I'm saying that it shouldn't be only mirrored if he's going for the misaligned look for the eye being restitched.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post

"Crow's Feet."

It's a way to describe re wrinkles that come from the eyes when aging.

Also, it would look SO MUCH BETTER if you didn't just mirror that part if you're going for the top and bottom of the eye being uneven.

I'm not saying the eye is bad. I'm saying that it shouldn't be only mirrored if he's going for the misaligned look for the eye being restitched.

weoo c:

haven't seen you in a while in game <3

but your soon active on forums :v

I don't quite know what you mean :c do you mean it shouldn't be mirrored left-right? I can do that for sure. are you talking about the eye lid or the eye ball white part or both? ty man c;
My computer currently doesn't let me play in game anymore. Getting a new one next week.

I mean, the eyelids are mirrored, which looks fine. But then the eye itself is off center. It just bothers me. Lol

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
My computer currently doesn't let me play in game anymore. Getting a new one next week.

I mean, the eyelids are mirrored, which looks fine. But then the eye itself is off center. It just bothers me. Lol

how is it off center D: can you draw a center circle on it for me?

I'm keeping them separate (cut) but whats wrong with it?
Try to darken and add more depth to the stitches and scars respectively. It shouldn't just look like "X"'s written on its face.

Yknow what I'm sayin'?
-----
Also stop mirroring your stuff. Honestly, I hate it. So uncreative and holds back your true creativity.
Bad habit...
Last edited by FruitCandy; Feb 1, 2016 at 03:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]