Ranking
Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post
We can start by me teaching you why Rastas say overstand instead of understand.

Wait... they do? Teach us...
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by HolyTrinity View Post
Favorite position during the sex?

More cushion for the pushin' ;)

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Wait... they do? Teach us...

Well, I don't quite get it myself but. They basically say overstand as a way of expressing that they've gone to a new level of comprehension in regards to the knowledge gained. They see understand as being ''limited'' and therefore you only know what you've been told and can only perceive it as it was given. But overstanding it means you've exceeded the limit, and perceive it in your own way with a much deeper comprehension. I'll use a very popular example. You do driving lessons to help you learn and ''understand'' how to drive the car. But overstanding would be building a car.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post
Well, I don't quite get it myself but. They basically say overstand as a way of expressing that they've gone to a new level of comprehension in regards to the knowledge gained. They see understand as being ''limited'' and therefore you only know what you've been told and can only perceive it as it was given. But overstanding it means you've exceeded the limit, and perceive it in your own way with a much deeper comprehension. I'll use a very popular example. You do driving lessons to help you learn and ''understand'' how to drive the car. But overstanding would be building a car.

So.. one could say you overstand 'overstand'?
From 1 to 10 how much will you bang Jedi?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Oh great Zazo, I pray to thee.
I bringeth questions in singular.
How big is Major Lazer in Jamaica?