Ranking
yes vary nice
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
Ok, yah, im real busy right now, so good night proly. sorry for my recent inactivity due to sickness, i promise i will have something special for the clan soon =).
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
dont worry we understand
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
by paying $
Alright, ur in game name is Philbro?
please use philbro on the forum. Your application was typed out perfectly, please post replays for my clan mates to view. I would also appreciate if you downloaded and installed IRC. read our tutorial if you would like.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey fogle i hope your better, say, what about me
i posted my info about a week ago and i posted some replayes as you wanted but blaj didnt give me an awnser what about you
p.s i might not post but i check the fourms out every day
Last edited by AHM; Dec 19, 2008 at 09:51 AM.
i will be the greatest tori SOMEDAY becuse I AM AHM
and then I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN muahahahahha 'X)
lol, ok =)

i couldnt really understand what you said... i had asked you to post some better replays, (page back, i asked for Some "fluid" movements, and either ALOT of style, or ALOT of control. ty

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
stfu all this offtopic this is for "may i join" posts only
any other posts will be deleted from now on and if someone who wants to join posts shitty off topic in this post he may not join. members receive claninfractions if they spam this topic.
kthxbye
and fogle: if you reply to this post you have to use the ava i made

wanna take off shirt and kiss?