Toribash
Welcome in KVRI, enjoy your stay. Please pay the Novices thread a visit. We are proud to have you in.

Oh, and we have a skype group chat aswell. Give us your skype username in a post here to join.
Last edited by Mack; Apr 9, 2016 at 01:09 AM.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
welcome to monk

i want the wibble thread back up and running again
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Gratz KVRI c; You will love this clan and the people in it ^_^ Mack, I'm so glad about how hard you are trying to get this clan active again, it is great <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Rude. Do you think Im not trying ;C? I was the one who made the recruitment server D;.
Anyways, rc check out our event its coming out soon.
i suck
We all try calum. But yeah, event coming out soon. Might be pretty cool.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I see you are helping greatly calum <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Well, I'm not letting Monk die, time to unded shiiiit. But yeah, I like this clan, I don't want it to die and I dont think anyone else wants it to die either.
i suck
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
anybooty home?

My friend, I wish I was in a place that I could name 'my home'. My current location is unknown to me or any other human and/or dog, but I do have some leads on where I am.

The damp leaves littered around me would give me some indication that I am located in a forest, but there is a distinct lack of trees in this area. The closest thing I see to one is a lone gopher in his burrow. Maybe he resides in a place he can call his home and/or not home. Oh, how our situations differ. At this point I could even be sitting at home in front of my computer, typing out a response to a quality post.
The damp leaves haven't helped much, but what I will mention next is ground-breaking information. Next to me, about sixty degrees (Celsius) to my right, I can see another gopher, closer this time. This doesn't look like a gopher at all, but rather another human who has come to rescue me. Perhaps he knows where we are.
Perhaps.