Ranking
Original Post
Official Toribash Merch shop tender
Hey Toribashians,

I am putting up our Cafepress shop http://www.cafepress.com/toribash/ for tender.

A licensor would need to rent it on a month to month basis, handle support emails, provide new designs and promote the store.

I accept ToriCredits for this and the lowest bid is 50k TC/month. Start the auction in this thread!

All revenue (yes, in USD) from the shop would go to whomever is running it. So if you make $200 USD from selling T-Shirts of nakedveb, Cafepress will send you the $200 USD.

** Shop can be completely customized with HTML and CSS
** We will link it from our forums and our website only. Other promotion must be done by you.
** You must keep up with the maintanence.
** We will allow you to have competitions and promote on the Toribash forums.
Last edited by veb; Feb 14, 2008 at 07:45 AM.
Why should you get banned/suspended

And that's why I said you can't do it legally. Because that is farming.
We should stick to the topic
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Yeah I just wanted to make sure since in a way I was suggesting it, and I didn't want people to take it that way. Any ways back to topic now starting below this line.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
=P i think im getting a 1k toriboost today, not completely sure though, but it wont matter since you peeps bidding so high D=
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Lol rent the shop buy stuff get your money back later. Yea I'd like to know how it works to, how do you upload graphics to the shirts?

Edit: Uhh why rent from you when you can open a free shop? But as soon as i get the money ill bid.

Oops. Nevremind
lol id def buy a tcap sweatshirt. and i cud convinve others to do so as well
Care for a spot of game before you die?-Katz 2:17

[TCAP]CLOOGOO
Originally Posted by Infants View Post
Make a TCaP shirt/sweatshirt and I guarantee 2+ sales

or they could make a jakeispro shirt/sweatshirt and i could guarantee 1+ sales
Auction closed.

Dafe has the highest bid at 270k/mo.

Payments are due the 1st.

Good luck with the shop