Toribash
Again I'm going with a no. The way you're posting makes it obvious you only want in to get an avatar.

On a different subject, I'm still working on the approval stamp, but being slowed by heavy loads in the form of other head/graphics requests as well as schoolwork.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
That's got nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I'm saying that the way you're asking to be entered makes it seem like the only thing you're interested in is getting an avatar.

You edited your post but it had said something along the lines of 'what else do I have to do to get a cool thin guy?'.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Yea, you're only 2 months to the forum with 21 posts, and your heads aren't that great. 2 Of your heads that have eyes look like you copy and pasted them :O
Originally Posted by Samule View Post
Well, everyone else is posing... so here we go...

Halp! I needz better trailz!
someone buy my pretty pink ones for 56k!
(see link in my sig!!!)
<3 Toribash!
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
I don't call poses art...

no offense ppl, but make some real art, not simple moves...

Um..we're posing for our avis aren't we?
I thought we were..
I may have to clarify the "pose for your pictures"

As you can see, the avatars have nothing in common with the standard tori models. skinny arms and movable fingers etc.

What I meant to say, was pm me your head textures and color schemes if any.

Anyway the pose library kept the thread alive. thanks and cool poses everyone..... highly original, most entertaining....

DON'T DO IT AGAIN! joke.

So those without avatars who want them mobbed up, send me a pm or meet me in game.

Ciao!

EDIT:

By dogged determination and almost ignoring his clan work (again joking)

I hereby promote hanz0 as SottoCapo, second in command.

Laser Sights on the ready gentlemen.
Last edited by avwave; Apr 11, 2008 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Revelation of the facts: