Toribash
View Poll Results: do you think it is better to have a gf? or be single?
girlfriend
131 Votes / 60.09%
single
87 Votes / 39.91%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Currently dating a girl named Jane for the past 2 weeks. Haven't had my first kiss yet, but I'm planning it.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Well.. I am currently 15, and yeah.. I.. HAD a girlfriend.. until we broke up after having...... mmm

how could I say... goodtime.. ye.. Lol.

Anyways.. few weeks after that. and.. we just broke up.. thats it.

I dun wanna remember anymore
"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
You played boardgames? Good for you; all my girlfriend and I do is have sex nowadays.
Don't get too bummed out because you broke up; it's a chance to meet a new and exciting partner.
I never understood why there is so much hype put behind a first kiss

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
Most of the "single" responses are stereotypical men answers. "Hit it and quit it" "one night stands". It's things like this that give guys a bad name. Al you're stating is that girls are tools only good for sex, get over yourselves.

Thanks pwender, you are a girl right

Anyway guys what pwender said was the whole point of this thread... I wanted to see if all you guys here where the type of stereotypical pigs who treat women as tools and objects for your pleasure or if you view women as the people they truly are... They have feelings and emotions too and there is a lot more to relationships then sex and kissing... They person you in a relationship with should be your best friend, you should trust them and love them and be able to tell them all your secrets... You should respect woman and yes you can be single and respect them but most of the answers here aren't like that... They either say single and disrespect women or relatioship but still disrespect her