Ranking
Hey guys. My name is Matt. Im almost 13 years old. I have been playing Toribash since July 2010. I chose [C3] because it is a respectable, funny, devoted clan that im looking forward to getting in to and stay a long time. I have been banned once for reasons not even worth mentioning. I have had two infractions since then for useless posts but they have already expired.I know a few members like Lastgod, GLoW, David ect. My only past official clan was [Jungle]. I left because i didnt really know none of the members and they were very inactive. Thats all for now guys.Get back to me.
~Broskii~
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Originally Posted by Broskii View Post
Hey guys. My name is Matt. Im almost 13 years old. I have been playing Toribash since July 2010. I chose [C3] because it is a respectable, funny, devoted clan that im looking forward to getting in to and stay a long time. I have been banned once for reasons not even worth mentioning. I have had two infractions since then for useless posts but they have already expired.I know a few members like Lastgod, GLoW, David ect. My only past official clan was [Jungle]. I left because i didnt really know none of the members and they were very inactive. Thats all for now guys.Get back to me.
~Broskii~

I know Broskii, AKA Mattboylol.
He's good in-game, nice guy to hand out with, and funny as hell from time to time.
I like his app, includes everything a decent one needs imo.
Yes from me.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
EW.
Hasn't mattboylol already gotten rejected from here?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

No to all accept broskii

All the no's are because of the short useless, confusing apps.
Broskii gets a neutral because he's cool but I'm sure he applied before
I like broskii, talked to him a ton ingame..
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
/me points at glow.

But seriously toe, take it off.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post

But seriously toe, take it off.

wat??!
Last edited by glOw; Mar 13, 2011 at 10:05 PM.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Kingsta~i have applied before. but then i knew no one in the clan.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~