Toribash
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm xMerciless but you can call me merc or merci, what ever works for you. I am a new recruit to the clan.
Ps: Is there a specific rank for people who can clan war or will anyone be able to?
Once you get to the advanced member rank you'll have war perms.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by xMerciless View Post
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm xMerciless but you can call me merc or merci, what ever works for you. I am a new recruit to the clan.
Ps: Is there a specific rank for people who can clan war or will anyone be able to?

welcome, now tell us your deepest secrets

Originally Posted by Xuo View Post
well god damn everyone wanna war and shit

there are other things to do in this game

anyway hi i guess

lmao
Originally Posted by xMerciless View Post

Welcome! It's a pleasure to have you.

Well... that depends. I'm guessing you're asking about simply participating in wars rather than sending/accepting the war invitations... correct? Anyone can do that.
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Once you get to the advanced member rank you'll have war perms.

Otherwise, it's as this one said ^^^ Thanks for the assist, Gabe ^~^

Originally Posted by Xuo View Post
well god damn everyone wanna war and shit

there are other things to do in this game

anyway hi i guess

Clan Rank = Indicator of War activity = Indicator of clan's in game activity

You need activity all around the board to get official, so, I can only assume, that rank is looked at when we'll apply. It's not as stupid as you think xD
Originally Posted by callmekate View Post
Welcome merc
I finally got time to forum \o/

PS college sux

You're in college already? ;o I'm surprised you find time for us at all