Ranking
/last, last invade

-_-

/last, last invade
-----
Last edited by celloman; Mar 16, 2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
You're in luck, there's an opening in evil's band of friends, aptly named 'Peace'. Apply by sending PMs to KiTFoX, he's the ringleader.
kit won't accept you unless you send at least 20, but I advise you send more to show your enthusiasm.
Originally Posted by Colminator View Post
I see you guys have gotten much more lenient since I have departed. Where are the "get the fuck out"s, and the "hey you rotten piece of shit you aren't welcome here"?

We decided to be friendly and have people write four to thirty-eight page essays for us.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Nationality: Hispanic
Belt: My brother got me a custom belt but I don't want to use it till I get the money for a name change and in till I am good enough to play on a custom belt.
Preferred Mods: Lenshu, Aikido and taekyyon.
Old Clans: None with this account
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because every body in this clan cares about each other and will not let down another member. I want to be apart of a clan that is respectful and also has members who will give you a chance to be apart of there family. This is why Urban is one of the best clans. I want to see my self wearing the tag so I can work hard to make not only myself but the clan look better. I know maybe 1 person can't make a difference but I think that I can show maybe a little change. I want to join because the members are Respectful to everybody and not only their members. I also like how you guys do not expect one person to keep the clan alive you do not say this member is better then the other. You don't need 1 player to keep this clan alive.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: I am learning realistic and boom hits. You see, I have been a multiplayer person but now every body Is doing single player replays so I thought I should start practicing.
Other Qualities: I am good at making music. I only have the demo of fl studios so I will not get to show you guys because the demo does not let you save.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below ) Is it alright if I have sometime on this?

If wanted I will do a application in paragraph form Including more about my self.

Freestyle:
Hello, My name is David/Paxx
As you probably see already I am interested in join Urban. This my free form application.

For you guys to get to know a little about my self I am 17, and I live in the united states. I am a Mp type player but I am practicing on my sp replays.
I am a respectful player and never feel the need to insult someone, even if the decide to insult me. I am a skilled player. I can play almost all official mods.
I want to be a respectful player someday so I am working on that. I am not saying I am using this clan to do it. I am going to be hosting events when I get the tc. Hopefully representing Urban. Anyways I Love music, I make and listen to it. My favorite kind of music is anything except country. I adapt well to a community and Do not mind being flamed so you will never get a report saying I reacted towards anyone. I feel that they have there opinion and if they want to express using bad language then they can do it, but I will not stoop down to there level to insult them.

Nothing has really changed that much sense the last time I applied.

I am posting 2 new replays 1 of a decap and another of a little boom.

I am still editing so I can get a boom with out grab.
~Paxx

Above is a old application for urban from which I was rejected.
I feel that I should show that I do take time in applications no matter what clan.

This post will be edited with my application for NO.
-----
Hello members from NO

So..My real name is Michael and I am 17 years old. In my past years of being in the toribash community I have made a few mistakes. I know that I may have raged and have been disrespectful. First off I wanted to say sorry to
Rittu for the rage in irc was just shocked.
I'm very active on forums. Spending here 6-10 per day. Yes i don't have a life if you're asking. I joined toribash community almost two years ago and it makes me sick when i think about it. More than 700days without fresh air.Sheesh.
I am 10th im pretty active ingame. Im planning to waste half of my life to reach God belt so blah...

Why No?
If seriously..The main reason why i want to join is people.
I also found this clan to be friendly. Sense of humor is pretty important to me as well and you guys don't lack of it.
I will be in irc to get to know you guys.

Infractions: I recently have been banned for entering into the admin channel.

I was afk and they had told me to leave and with me being afk I did not respond so I got banned and then my dumbass raged and got extended.

If talking about toribash related talents replays making is the only one.You'll find few of them below.

Thanks for considering my application.

Also, if hanz0 really wants a essay to be done I will try and do it.
Last edited by Paxx; Mar 18, 2011 at 04:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
no, and tell me why I shouldn't destroy that account for ban evasion.
-----
Originally Posted by Paxx View Post
I also found this clan to be friendly

Also, I found this hilarious
Last edited by rittu; Mar 18, 2011 at 04:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump