Toribash
Yeah Lumey of course!

TTGL - Made me more awesome
K-On - Made me more kawaii
The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer - Made me want to destroy the world (I'll let you know if I succeed)
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

pretty much the same.

i dont watch much anime, so its more a social event, i have my friends that i watch with, helps me keep in contact with them.

otherwise no, i mostly watch/read generic battle manga's... good entertainment, mostly, but the story revolves around a crybaby boy with horribly flawed logic and sense of morality and a girl with big breasts.
not much to change my life.

the good stuff doesnt really entertain me... if i wanna watch a slice of life/comedy, il just watch big bang theory...
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 26, 2011 at 07:16 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by avatars10 View Post
I probably get more emotional when watching anime than real life, so I'd have to say that it has probably been for the better.

That said, the fact that watching anime has become my main hobby may have helped me - I'd probably be doing something really stupid.

I agree. Anime is more emotional to me than real life; today's modern teenagers seem to focus on things that are simply ridiculous. There's nothing to observe, and nothing I can relate to in real life. Anime, on the other hand, does...
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Yeah Lumey of course!

K-On - Made me more kawaii
The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer - Made me want to destroy the world (I'll let you know if I succeed)

What he said.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
How did you get into anime?
Title says it all.

A friend of mine one day randomly recommened I watch Naruto, so I did. At this time, I wasn't really aware of what 'anime' was. Then one day my sister randomly watched Fruits Basket, and I randomly followed suit. That part is more of a filler in this tale.

Then, when I was bored waiting for the next Naruto episode, I saw a sign saying "Anime of the Week - Gundam 00" And so I thought, "Let there be more anime to watch" and there was more anime to watch.

After finishing Gundam 00, I randomly saw an AMV with C.C. in it, and so I watched Code Geass. Another friend suggested Lucky Star, so I watched that, and all was good.

Then Clannad happened, etc etc, I am here today.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
I saw someone watching Naruto, asked what it was.

Went on a watching spree for several hundred episodes, went online and searched a lot of places about Naruto. The term "Bleach" was mentioned, same story.
Discovered Spice and Wolf, which completely fueled my passion for anime.

Went onto MyAnimeList, found out about all the animes that exist, went on a spree...

Etc etc...
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
XD lol Last God

Well my turn

I know Princess Mononoke ,in my opinion its a nice movie .

Before i start ,i want to say i didnt watch it since 3 years

The design of the Characters is nice ,and lovely

The Storyline is kinda Pompoko this Human vs Nature thing ,but compared to other animes which have this theme ,it is nicely made in my opinion

I dont know why lum dont like this drawing style,i count it to Art more.

Sometimes but thats happen often in Anime they overdoin the brutality and violents in this film, for example hits of the rifle cut arms heads etc.
So its all other than a kids movie in my opinion...

The music in the movie is also nice and matches with the different situations.

Its interesting when the Forrestgod turns in his bad form

Anyways i think its a awesome movie not only for kids^^
The Sleepy Beast
I saw my sister watching Naruto and I was like "Hey what is that cartoon show"? Its not cartoon its anime etc etc.

So I decided to start watching anime and look how I'm an anime freak that can't stop watching them.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Hmm, how did I start?

I'm not actually sure, but I think it started with me being bored and watched bleach.

Then again, when I was around 10~ I used to watch FMA and one piece etc on the TV wherever I was, I never really knew what anime was at that point but I knew I liked it. Before that I was very fond of dragon ball z aswell.
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
I agree. Anime is more emotional to me than real life; today's modern teenagers seem to focus on things that are simply ridiculous. There's nothing to observe, and nothing I can relate to in real life. Anime, on the other hand, does...

What he said.

I pretty much completely agree with you, I know it's not just the people that I live around here but it's almost as if people are getting more immature through the generations and it's almost as if the same record is playing again and again, if you know what I mean.