Ranking
Hi my name is DeniLumi i come from Albania im 13 years old and im applying for Evil

- Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans? its a good clan with awesome members who are talented

- In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community? im very active to forums specially i check clans forums everyday and im ingame not so active becuse i stay in sp doing replays

- Are you active in game? Or are you active on the forums? (can be both)
Yes im very active in forums 10/10 but ingame not so much in multiplayer becuse i make sp replays so i dont play a lot of mp

- Will you take part in clan wars/future clan leagues? yes i will im actually really good to aikido everyone says that but if its needed sure i will gladly do it

- Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...) Yes i have
becuse i saw a video thats called how to get every account free and i tried hampa`s account and got banned. And another time a friend of mine give me a head texture for free then when i tried to sell it i got banned becuse i didnt have any proof
becuse i forgot to screen shot the chat.

- Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)

- How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them? Only with
Rcrichman who is a good friend of mine.

- What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out? I was in Haunted Vortex (first ever clan) Eon ( was leader on it now it doesnt exist) Vector Powpow Recless i5 . I was kicked from haunted for not being active but that was 3 years ago

- Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.) Yes i do have
i make replays since 2014 i do Spar Parkour Ukebash Mas and i do soccer too in real life

Ill post some replays
Attached Files
mas tone34.rpl (438.3 KB, 7 views)
[SS] Drago Awake.rpl (985.7 KB, 2 views)
[M] Breaking my limits.rpl (381.6 KB, 3 views)
[M] Fanboy.rpl (400.4 KB, 3 views)
spar Poop.rpl (406.4 KB, 6 views)
pirs_PirsChallenge_fix.tbm (10.3 KB, 4 views)
bf_spar_jungle.tbm (27.1 KB, 3 views)
[M] Last frame decap.rpl (364.4 KB, 2 views)
aaaaaaaa.rpl (996.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Deni; Mar 22, 2017 at 11:28 AM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Thank you denilumi, your application is under discussion.
Feel free to join our wibbles board so we get to know you better
evil Führer of Evil
I give denilumi a huge yes. Although I appreciate more long applications, deni is a great replay maker and definitely deserves a spot.
Hey Evil community,
My Toriname is Morgwan but my real name is Morgan. Here are my answers to the application questions.
Why did I pick evil?:
Whenever an Evil member has been in a server with me I am always graced by their presence, I believe that all the Evil members I have met have been kind to me and some have even taught me how to play better! I love the history behind the clan and i think the underlying philosophy of the clan matches the way I like to treat people and look at the game. This leads me to believe, now that I have the adequate skills to represent a well known clan, that Evil is the clan for me.

Am I active?:
I spend a lot of time playing Toribash, I've almost racked up 500 hours playing time on steam which I'm rather quietly proud of. I try and go online as much as I can but of course I have a social life to maintain so there may be days I'm not online at all but that would only be due to the fact that I hadn't even opened my laptop. Almost all of my time on Tb is spent in the server rooms trying to find someone that is a good challenge for me. As far as activity on forums go, its pretty minimal but I have recently been reading threads about the games development and i've been looking into getting sets on the market.

Will I take part in clan wars/Leagues?:
Of course I will! Ever since i started the game i wanted to be representing a clan and fighting the best i can for them. Toribash is a competitive game I think it would be mad for someone to be in a clan and not show the other clans what we're made of.

Have i been banned?:
I have never been banned. I try to be as friendly as i possibly can to other players and i am by no means a scammer.

Do i have any alts?:
Nope! Stuck to the same account all the way through.

How many members of the clan am I friendly with?:
As previously stated if I ever met a player on Tb i am friendly. However i regularly play and learn with Oaky and Aurelien91 on Taekyyon. Oaky has been a very good teacher and he has always been a player i look up to and is a big part in my i want to be part of Evil so much. Aurelien91 is the one that suggested to me to apply to the clan, it would be awesome if i could be a member of the clan of the players i play with regularly and look up to.

What clan was I previously in?:
I was previously in ProjectK, I joined them after finding my love for the striking mods. I got on well with all of their members and the only reason why i left is so that i could get the chance to join Evil.

What are my special skills?:
I don't have many skills that relate to game development or art however I am a music producer which i would imagine could be put to good use.

I hope what i have to offer is enough for the clan. I am Evil.
Last edited by Morgwan; Mar 29, 2017 at 06:51 PM.
considering its your first forum post are you a total ingame player or you wish to be forum active in the future?
also what is your age?

you are being discussed. thanks for applying.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
I am 17, turning 18 in May.
I do wish to be more active in the forum. In all honesty besides reading about updates I rarely used the forums but since looking for the application thread I've encountered the replay section of this website which I have an interest in and I would imagine will make me more active.
Thank you for considering me!
Hello everyone, my name is L3rkDeath a.k.a (xxGangstaxx for those old members in the community) I'm 28 years old which seems pretty fetch'ed because you don't see anyone this old to keep playing toribash. But i'll like to join your clan. Not much detail to include in my intro but let right off at square one: I am Evil

Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?

✑ I am applying because I see that this clan would seek to improve drastically, despite the years being active. Evil members show that, they are at most active online and that's my biggest pros against cons. Online, I have an efficient time to help with whatever possible 24/7. On the other hand, I won't mind helping in participating in war/ events /recruitment/ etc. because I am a good player, and also people friendly towards others. What makes you different from other clans? I can say that your official but that isn't a good reason. As I stated above, this clan stays at it's highest at activity and i'd like to know everyone in that group of activity.
(Wow I talk a lot of nonsense)

- Are you active in game? Or are you active on the forums? (can be both)

✑ I'm mostly active on the forum. I always keep a tab on my site everyday so I check often when something happens.

- Will you take part in clan wars/future clan leagues?

✑ Oh yeah most definitely. I wouldn't mind once something happens

- Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)

✑ No

- Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)

✑ No, only namechange

- How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?

✑ Tictacky2

- What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?

✑ [Origin] 2012-17' : Is inactive and I don't think I could be able to continue to stay in that clan anytime longer. It makes me feel like nothing is going on in the community anymore. I will be happy to be a part of a clan who has respect and is very loyal and evil. (see what I did there)

- Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)

I do computer engineering and art design so if anything, i hope I could do something for this clan.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin