Ranking
hey con add sobscout and pudding69
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Just give the leaders some time to overlook all of the applications to be fully accepted and added to the list. Try not to be impatient. You may post in this thread if you have received no no's and multiple yes's. But this is only while you wait to be accepted. No spam or offtopic chat in this time is acceptable. You will be instantly denied entry to the clan if so happens.

Good day.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Hrm, fireeyes has been inactive..
Just saying.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Hey sup bros. I was admitted to the hospital wednesday night after having drunk way too much alcohol. My friends basically left me to die ( I had hypothermia) and I almost did die. When I get released from the hospital I will definitely take some time off of the computer and take a break from Tori ash until the summer is done. Basically I'm going to be a lot less active from now on, but you will still see me around for sure. This is just a warning for you guys. Don't drnk too much. Ever.