Toribash
accept me ;D
hi! my name's gladasspam and my real name's andre!
i'm not good in english.i'm doing my best.
please accept me in your clan.i'm REALLY want to join your clan please consider it.
ps: i'm blue belt
Hai there.
So after several weeks of playing on the NO server exclusively, I feel like showing some interest in joining your clan. I got to meet and know (some more than others) a lot of people ingame from this clan like...

Delaid
Hanz0
RyusanPL
H4rl3quin
Stix
Stupinator
evilperson
Colminator

(Colminator, evilperson and h4rl3quin just very shortly).

... and I liked all of them. I feel like I would be a good addition to the clan and I would have a lot of fun with you together.

So just that you know, I'm interested!

See ya around

edit: Ow, forgot to mention, I play toribash online for about umm 2-3 months and I'm a 4th Dan soon.
Last edited by Galrath; Jul 26, 2008 at 01:54 PM.
♠NO♠
strongly reccommended. Galrath is a great basher, and he's fun too :P

I say yay!
Former Item Forger
He seems like a good guy. And he does gfx.

And his app isn't "I WUNTZ JOYN I HAS YELO BELT !!!11ONEELEVEN!".

*approves
I liek Galrath too. We'll have to wait until I can establish contact with Delaid, since he's off at camp and all that.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
FGT!
Last edited by Shin-Ryuu; Jul 27, 2008 at 07:39 AM. Reason: God damn those auto-changers....>.>
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Who the hell changed my post?!
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin