Ranking
Wow mocro, stop being such a pedophile

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Pedobear approves of adding a 12-year old girl to the clan. Great app, seems like a nice person and now I won't feel like I'm the only one that hasn't gone through puberty yet.
Girl or not isn't the important part I believe we don't need a pie situation on our hands, the app was spectacular invite sent. You have one shot don't miss.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Thanks very much for accepting me in the clan, it is a real honour.

Originally Posted by texatz View Post
PedoGunz :o

Also, I'd like to meet you in-game Coltee.

Ok. You will find me at the Big Dojo Room at around 5 to 8 PM GMT (I live in europe). If you want to meet me in game that's where i usually am, if not you can use the /sa command
How was I being a pedofile?

Anyways, welcome to the clan Coltee.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hello phantoms!
I am going to fill out a application in hopes of joining your clan.
now i don't really have the time to fill out a 1000 letter post, im going to leave you with a short and simple one.
im haven't been on the forums or irc because i am very very new to this game. i dont have much skill but i am learning quickly. im very friendly and nice and i would do anything to help out. im here play not to win!
Tooth I don't know, i'll wait for the others, and then i'll give you my vote.
Last edited by texatz; Jun 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM.
jirado no viraya