Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
If some one has more than one hair on make some way to have them different colors rather than all the same
Tree
Originally Posted by MrUnicorn View Post
If some one has more than one hair on make some way to have them different colors rather than all the same

You're not even supposed to wear 2 hairs at once (except for santa stuff)
What about forging like a mask which is torn apart in the middle?
A flat mask which looks really simple with an eyhole.
So there is a left part and a right part of the mask which can be weared together.
Taking this as an example(without jag): http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs26/f/20...by_roxxide.jpg
Cola and meal please, no bread.
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
You're not even supposed to wear 2 hairs at once (except for santa stuff)

I saw a guy with sant stuff and thought u could have more than 1 :P thx for lettin me know
Tree
Originally Posted by MrUnicorn View Post
I saw a guy with sant stuff and thought u could have more than 1 :P thx for lettin me know

You can wear more than one its just that your not supposed to and sometimes the hair will glitch out
You know this:

little ishi

Why not make a little @#w#@ ?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
A little @#w#@ would also be pretty nice. But yeah, that ishi thing is pretty damn cool.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Dude i would look great on everyones shoulders this should be a shai item for like 10 st and non transferrable
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf