Toribash
Um..no.

Seems to me the starting bid would fit better as the autobuy, and the real starting bid should be around..5k.

Because that's all beveling. And it isn't even good beveling. The legs are okay though.
What is this head worth? I created it some days ago.

''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
joonveen:I wanted to sell it ,so what price do you think?not an auction because nobody wants to buy it
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
@tompain: comparing that head to your previous works, i want proof that its not a copy paste. the mouth is the main reason im asking this, cus it is soooo low. you'll barely be able to see it ingame over the neck joint, it will definatly cut the bottom it of
and pink teeth? hue gone wrong?

if it is a copy paste then 650tc (cus it looks ok)
if its a copy paste but you can change the mouth to make it look right then 2500tc
if its totally hand made and you change the mouth, then 6-7k

@mrlebo: not a fan of the body textures
reckon 10-15k max

Do you mean like everything but the head :P or the chest stomach pecs groin area?
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
What is this head worth? I created it some days ago.

lol i'd buy this from you, you selling or just checking for price?
Membaof Element|My Sig
I'm just checking. i'll do a matching set to that in the future.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''