Ranking
Toya's House

Roy changes his clothes into something more suitable for going outside.
Lynton
Afterwards, he walks outside and stands in the street, looking up at the starry dark blue sky.
Roy walks through the town, passing through the marketplace, which is busier than normal at this time of day.

Roy comes across a crowd of elven man, hollering and wooping. Interested, he makes his way through the mob, seeing people holding up bills and talking to others placing bets. Eventually reaching some sort of pen, in which there are two Elven man duking it out.
Roy walks up to a man standing in front of a gate and says
"I wish to get in there in the next match"

Roy takes his shirt off and cracks his knuckles. His mind wanders as he waits to get into the fighting pen. He begins to get extremely frustrated at the fact that he's dangered Toya, so much so that he can beat anything.
There, Roy waits, blood pumping, for the man to tell him that he can fight.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Lynton

"Yer up, lad" says the elf gesturing towards the ring.

A large man is in the ring.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Lynton

Roy cockily strides into the ring. He sees a large elven man.

Wasting no time, Roy launches a swift but low uppercut into the man's stomach, and readies to dodge a counter punch.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Lynton

The man takes the punch and smiles and swings for Roy's head.
---------------
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Lynton

Roy ducks under the man's arm, and ends up behind him. Roy puts his arm around the man's neck, and consistently elbows the side of the man's face from behind, and throws him to the ground.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Lynton

The man starts to go down but grabs Roy and takes him down with him.
---------------
-----------------------
Lynton

Roy quickly gets to his feet and punches the man as he tries to get up. As the man lies there, Roy gets on top of him, putting his weight on his knee, holding the man down. Roy throws punch after punch into the man's face, unleashing all of his rage, not stopping. Roy continues to beat the man, not caring whether the crowd has gone silent or is cheering even louder. He starts to wonder of the man at the gate will pull him off and end the fight, but he doesn't care.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Lynton

Roy feels the man's face crush and doesn't hear the shouts telling him to get off of him nor does he notice the man at the gate come in with the elbow to the temple that koed him.

A few men from the crowd check on the man and find him dead, they promptly tie up unconscious Roy and take him to town square and hang him upside down from a lamp post.
Last edited by Enzu; Sep 22, 2011 at 06:09 AM.
---------------
-----------------------
Outside the Moldy Keg

The thief collapses to his knees at Alfonso's strength. His weapon breaks in half, and the sica finds itself embedded in the thief's face.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
On the road to Riverdale

While riding his stolen horse towards the town of Riverdale, Erich hears a noise from the forest around him.
#Magnus - #Sigma