Ranking
Nah, its fine buddy. But do you think a clan where two of the leaders have a combine total of more than 18k posts in a starter clan. Nothing is wrong with ignorance though buddy. Try out Bleu, they're a clan made for begginers

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
OMG.... i just read coltees app. damn that one was good. that should be the example
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Why hello everyone. After much "gun-jumpage" I was told to post an application here. Freeform you ask? Then a Freeform it shall be. My name is James Barrett, call me 'Fuse' and things will go along swimmingly. I only tell you my real name because I love my last name. I started playing toribash nearly 10 months ago, and got quite into it as I'm sure we all have. I enjoy this game, as well as League of Legends. I've taken a few months off from TB, and was inactive. I'd love to get back into it, and I know a few of you guys, and the rest of you I'd love to get to know more. I remember back when Phantoms was in it's infancy, and I believe I told Mocro I didn't want to join a newly-made clan. This was a mistake because you guys have come far.
Getting along with this, I'm a 5th dan Blackbelt, and I excel in replay-making, and sparring. I'm a fan of wars, too. Getting into Phantoms would be a great honor, and as I previously mentioned, I can tell there's a lot of cool guys in here, and I love making new friends. I hope I'm lucky enough to get the chance to be a part of such a good clan, and I hope to see you all in-game sometime.

Info about me?:
Name? - James/Fuse/Fusion/Ankle-biter.
Age? - 19
Hobbies? - Biking, Running, TB'ing, LoL'ing, Drawing.
Activity in game? - I've been known to be inactive, but that's subject to change.
Activity in forum? - However much you guys want.
How can you bring benefit to Phantoms? - Replays, sparring fun, The occaisional dead baby.

Thanks for your time,
~Fuse~
#Swag
Approved was in my first clan with this fine fellow good man.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
yes
Last edited by Yaksha; Jun 17, 2012 at 08:03 AM.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
No. I am going to be the most strict one here. I also would have said no to Coltee. PM for reasons.

You should post them here to save me the trouble

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Yes to fusionman, I suggested he should join.
Good chap.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation