Toribash
Hehe I just finished watching Afro Samurai.

It has a lot of depth for only 5 episodes.

Or it's just me.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Finished Mahou Sensei Negima.
now that I look back at the first volume, holy damn the art looks retarded. I'll probably never re-read this just because of that.
And well, the whole series could've been a lot better, though it certainly did have some awesome moments. I wish I had a pic of my face when

spoilers

Caught up Toradora!. The manga.
woah woah woah, never expected this to be this good. Dammit, can't wait for the newest chapter
aaaaaaaa, is it monthly? and such a low amount of pages, goddamnit
Finished watching Welcome to the NHK. I liked.

still watching Another. still watching Nisemonogatari.

started watching Mirai Nikki

Will watch Black Rock Shooter eventually, probably.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Anyone seen tsubasa?

I've seen it's dvds in the anime stores all the time, and the reviews all have different opinions.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Anyone seen tsubasa?

I've seen it's dvds in the anime stores all the time, and the reviews all have different opinions.

Tsubasa Chronicle? Very boring.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Not strictly anime i guess, but i just caught the leaked first episode of Avatar: legend of Kora. I have been looking forward to this for a long time now.
Finished Blast.
pretty meh. And it was discontinued. It ended in the middle of everything, not even rushing to end things.

Finished Harisugawa in Mirror World.
Another discontinued manga. It's probably just me not caring about things but I was satisfied with the ending...

Caught up Silver Spoon. That new series from Fullmetal Alchemist's creator.
Everyone who complained that it's way too different from Fullmetal Alchemist can go back to read their shonan fightan mangan.
It's super great. It's a manga about a farm. Or well, a farm school.
It's super great.

Caught up Ryuushika Ryuushika.
Ryuushika Ryuushika
Fuhehe