Endurance Onslaught 6.0
It's not a very flexible style. And not much detail.

The first 2 look the same to me. Except for the colour. I like the last one.

I say yes. Even though our vote doesn't count. It's the opinions.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
@micho: I haven't used tribals in those sets :P I can't stand them and the only recent set with tribals is the one from WolfBR. Which is not a nice set, but it's like he wanted it to be.

@Captain: There's less detail because I don't use 512x512 unlike you :P Seriously, I'm convinced that you don't need details for good sets. I already was wondering if I should make a complete black set for me and just add eyes and one or two more white marks. Classy. The main reason why I haven't done it is that I own neither void nor pure
Look in the portfolio for some very different sets. I chose to display those because I personally like them.

Anyway, honest feedback is always good, so thanks for that.
Mrama: Could you please edit the application form into your post, we know you excel in art, but the form is there for a reason ;)

Fluxit: You are being discussed
Last edited by PlayaJ; Aug 17, 2009 at 04:12 PM.
Originally Posted by Fluxit View Post
@micho: I haven't used tribals in those sets :P I can't stand them and the only recent set with tribals is the one from WolfBR. Which is not a nice set, but it's like he wanted it to be.

I was talking about your second set's face :v
Originally Posted by CaptainLOL View Post
It's not a very flexible style. And not much detail.

The first 2 look the same to me. Except for the colour. I like the last one.

I say yes. Even though our vote doesn't count. It's the opinions.

^That
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)
More art, but a little bit of texturing
2. How long have you been creating textures/art?
General art, a few years, but i only started digital art around 2-3 months ago, so theres room for improvement
3. Why do you want to join us?
I feel that it would encourage me to improve and Focus more on art.
4. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?
Yes
5. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.
Head
Avvy for GumFighter
Some practice work
See portfolio for more

6. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.
Shop | Free text thread | Portfolio | Deviant art

Shop is mainly avvys, Go through the free text thread, theres a lot of avvys, and a few textures in it, the portfolio is just an assortment of some of my works, and deviant art is my gallery, which consists of fractals and a small amount of pixel art