Ranking
What I'm currently doing is mostly studying, reading some philosophy, watching analyses, movies and documentaries, working out with strict bodyweight and boxing, reading the tibetan book of the dead (with the jung preface), playing trumpet and jew's harp, actively writing poetry in spanish, english, and pushing some portuguese to try fluency and creative pursuit in the language as I already have the functional aspects down, listening to at least one podcast a day, and on top of that occasionally playing the new Shiren the Wanderer PC port which I got as a gift from one of my best friends and I absolutely love it.

Paraphrasing what gurdjieff said, man seldom stays the same for two seconds, yet I've been in this constant, stable wave that I'm enjoying thoroughly and I hope to ride a bit longer; I feel serene.

I watched The Place Beyond the Pines today while having some oatmeal after working out and it was a really pretty movie that I liked a lot, though my favorite of these last few weeks definitely must be The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover, what a fucking stunning film I definitely highly recommend it to anyone that's in for a shockingly cinematographically innovative film, up there with any Jodorowsky or the Color of Pomegranates.

I'm also designing as usual but that's business; monetarily things are ok I can't complain I've got the family's monthly wage down at least, and in this frantic world amid political chaos it's quite the accomplishment, next month I'll figure it out.

ty for asking now I'll ejaculate
do not ejaculate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.