Ranking
Originally Posted by GARMIDON View Post
Hello Wapow, I would like to join if I am aloud to. What I have to offer to Wapow is my skill and gratitude to this clan. My favorite mod would have to be Lenshu and I play anytime I get the chance to but right now I am in the middle of finals. I don't get on the forums much but that's because I really have nothing to post but when I get on I go and see what's new. I will respond to PMs but i haven't got any for a long time so i'm a have to find it again but hope I get accepted by yall into this family here!!!!

1. Lazy app.
2. Didn't add WAPOW! at the end.
3. You're not forum active.
4. You didn't read the first post.

(You wanted reasons, well here they are.)
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Hey Guys Hows It going? My name Is Celty, i'm 14 Years of age, and I LOVE Toribash. I'm also extremely active player. I know, the first thing you will see is my belt. This is due to me being unorganised and loosing my password. So this account, is and always will be, my only account. If you wont accept me due to my belt im happy to ask another time. I have War'ed you guys numerous times, an you did put up a decent fight. Im already in your discord chat as Adam, has already linked me to it me. I do post as often as i can in the forums, and do so regularly. I wont be active from 9:00 to 3:00pm During the weekdays as i have school, and i'm also involved in extra curricular activities such as Soccer and Judo on particular afternoons. I do live in Australia, So im not sure how well it will go communication wise, but i'm flexible and will try my best to make it work. I believe i'm a decent player but ill leave that to you to decide.

Previous Roles;

In the pass, i have been in multiple clans, including Ocean and Whisp3r/Purge which i was the leader of.

To conclude this App, i would like to say, *ahem* "Drum Roll Please!" WAPOW!

Cheers!

Hontas.
Last edited by Hontas; May 7, 2016 at 03:43 AM.
Celtykg123. Everything from me was deleted though for inactivity including, my posts, my tc i believe and my QI.
Originally Posted by Hontas View Post
Hey Guys Hows It going? My name Is Celty, i'm 14 Years of age, and I LOVE Toribash. I'm also extremely active player. I know, the first thing you will see is my belt. This is due to me being unorganised and loosing my password. So this account, is and always will be, my only account. If you wont accept me due to my belt im happy to ask another time. I have War'ed you guys numerous times, an you did put up a decent fight. Im already in your discord chat as Adam, has already linked me to it me. I do post as often as i can in the forums, and do so regularly. I wont be active from 9:00 to 3:00pm During the weekdays as i have school, and i'm also involved in extra curricular activities such as Soccer and Judo on particular afternoons. I do live in Australia, So im not sure how well it will go communication wise, but i'm flexible and will try my best to make it work. I believe i'm a decent player but ill leave that to you to decide.

Previous Roles;

In the pass, i have been in multiple clans, including Ocean and Whisp3r/Purge which i was the leader of.

To conclude this App, i would like to say, *ahem* "Drum Roll Please!" WAPOW!

Cheers!

Hontas.

Seems cool. Yes from me. Even though he isn't a black belt.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
I would really like to join your clan plz invite me my favourite mod is mushu and aikidobigdojo also I am really good at fighting and I am on everyday.I am also a black belt it took me 3 months so plz invite me to the clan