Toribash
Probably a little late sry.
Originally Posted by Dylan4000 View Post
1.) I have many things to offer the clan. I used to run a clan, so I know what discipline is and that it applies to everyone including myself. I am one of the least competitive people out there because Toribash is just a game, it's meant to be fun. I crack jokes occasionally. I am also great at giving all sorts of advice, if asked.

2.) My favorite mod would either be aikidobigdojo, or twinswords. I'm still deciding.

3.) I play almost every single day. However, I have a physical disability that makes bound to my bed or wheelchair, and it weakens my immune system, so I might be gone sometimes due to hospitalization. You will receive a private message if such events occur. The disease is Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 2. I also go to a camp for a week to be with other people with disabilities in July.

4.) Unfortunately, I rarely post on the forums, but I have been trying to post more.

5.) I check my private messages every day, and try to respond as soon as I can.

6.) I started playing Toribash back in 2014 with a few friends. When they would hardly get on anymore, I started joining the twinswords public server. I met RRDube420 in August 2015 when he was in clan Uzumaki. He let me join the clan and all we would play is twinswords because Uzumaki was made for that specific mod. When Uzumaki started to die, RRDube420 and I with a handful of others left Uzumaki and created Flaming-Infinity in November. The clan focused on aikidobigdojo, mushu, and wushu. RRDube420 and I were the leaders. We got rejected to become official because our clan was pretty much dead.

7.) My life outside of Toribash has been tremendous for someone with a physical disability. I'm 19 and I do have a high school diploma. I for some unknown reason hung out with the cool kids in school. I used to participate in the Special Olympics. My hobbies consist of painting miniatures from Games Workshop and drawing. I will be attending college in August. When I was in the fourth grade, the Make A Wish Foundation asked me what I wanted to do. I told them that I wanted to meet Johnny Depp. Unfortunately, he was too drunk to meet anyone, so they sent me to Disney Land to see the third Pirates of the Caribbean movie world premier and walk the red carpet.

WAPOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Met Dylan4000 a long time ago and have moved up along side him pushing our way to the top, I think that if we give him a chance then he will try his very best not to let us down in any way possible. So I am saying Yes.
Good luck man.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
My Wapow Application

What do you have to offer WAPOW:
Well, i offer a trust worthy, loyal, respectful, calm, caring person. If a member needs help, i'll do all that i can to help; My most important rule when playing any game really, is that i should respect all players, no matter the type of person they are, nor the age. (However if your my friend i will say some "mean" things to fuk with ya, ya know.) I know i have been in wapow and left off on a bad note, so i'll explain right now what happened that time, I was going through a lot of hell, my parents got divorced, my girlfriend was in the hospital, and at the time, i didn't feel like i was meant to be in wapow, but over the time of thinking and going to different clans, i have realised something, something i have never felt in other clans. Wapow felt like a family to me and not just a family, a family of friends, a true family. And that's what makes you guys special, that's what makes you guys who you are today, and honestly, i wouldnt change anything. Well, back on topic, i will add a good singleplayer/multiplayer competitive, and noncompetitive player, than plays for the fun, not to win. I will help you guys do so much more than you imagine. I can make art, make videos (soon), and even just hang out and chill with you guys. That's why i want to join WAPOW and that is why you guys are such an amazing, powerful, leading clan. Because it is who you are.

What's your favorite mod:
Well, there's a few. For competitive, probably Aikido, Greykido, and Greykido_rb. For noncompetitive, mushu, lenshu, wushu, rk-mma, and of course, taekkyon. Im currently playing more mods to get to know the community and the game modes more.

How often do you play:
I play 9/10 Im on almost every day from 1am - 12am, so all day really.

Do you post regulary in forums:
Yes, i had an art shop open, im selling a set. I usually pay alot of attention to clan forums, and well, other forums in general, usually if i have a low post count it's either because im really really busy, or i can't think of a good, quality post to post so i just, ya know, don't post.

Do you check and respond to your PMs:

Yes, especially on discord/skype, considering i have my own discord server which is for my website and everything, if you want to know more about that, just ask, and i'll show you.

Tell us about your toribash experience:
Well i started in 2011, and got custom belt afew years later, then i quit, from like 2014-15 then i got active again towards the end of 2015, and joined afew clans known as: WAPOW (You guys), I am, King, Vibe, Crooks, and Xero. I mostly earned my belt from the game modes Aikido (no-grab), and lenshu. Which was extremely fun back in the day. I've met a lot of different famous players, including: Swexx, Hampa, and rcxz (highest QI player). I play toribash for the fighting style, fun, and enjoyment of making my own unique moves, and it's quite amazing seeing your moves work out and you win. I don't get mad when i lose, i use that for an opportunity to fix what i did wrong, and improve my experience and skill. That's why i enjoy toribash, because it's a sandbox-ragdoll fighting game. you do what you want, and fight.

Replays:
only had 2, making more

WAPOW!
Attached Files
universe - skyrocket.rpl (72.1 KB, 6 views)
universe - slam.rpl (38.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by hanna; May 10, 2016 at 01:36 AM.
Universe is one of my buddys, always seems nice and he is pretty good at Art and it has always fun hanging out with the guy so I am going to say Yes. gl.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Universe you're currently in discussion. The Council will surely be talking about you shortly.
Some thing(s) you might want to add your app; the WAPOW! At the end.
-----------------
Also make sure to be on our Discord server.
To join our Discord server go to our main clan page HERE and scroll down till you see "Join us on Discord" then click it.
Last edited by Seth; May 9, 2016 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Discord
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
What do you have to offer WAPOW? I Offer it a Truthful , Trustworthy , and respectful person.

What's you favorite mod? Aikido Big Dojo

How often do you play? Every day at 2:45 PM

Do you post regularly in forums? No,But i'll do it if you ask me to.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? I first read the title,then I open the message,half of the time I don't respond because it is not necessary,And sometimes it is,so yeah.

Tell us about your Toribash experience When I first played toribash,I didn't know a clue about it,so then I clicked on the tutorials,learned some moves,and played some games,I saw lots of clans,I didn't know how to get into one,Actually,These two clans WAPOW and Ultimate,Really changed my life,i learned some more joints I didn't know,i became a better player,and It was enjoyable to watch them,so I went on the forums and I became a decent player.

My age is 15.
My favorite sports are soccer,karate,and football
Hobbies that I do mostly are sketching,running,and studying.
My main skills are Writing,Typing fast,and computer scripting.
My real name is Xavier.
Here are some replays with some people to show that I am good.
Attached Files
Deadly Torso Kick..rpl (85.2 KB, 2 views)
HeadkickUke1.rpl (80.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by torinoob4ever; May 12, 2016 at 02:00 AM.
If you're a noob, How's your afternoon?
Originally Posted by torinoob4ever View Post
What do you have to offer WAPOW? I Offer it a Truthful , Trustworthy , and respectful person.

What's you favorite mod? Aikido Big Dojo

How often do you play? Every day at 2:45 PM

Do you post regularly in forums? No,But i'll do it if you ask me to.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? I first read the title,then I open the message,half of the time I don't respond because it is not necessary,And sometimes it is,so yeah.

Tell us about your Toribash experience When I first played toribash,I didn't know a clue about it,so then I clicked on the tutorials,learned some moves,and played some games,I saw lots of clans,I didn't know how to get into one,Actually,These two clans WAPOW and Ultimate,Really changed my life,i learned some more joints I didn't know,i became a better player,and It was enjoyable to watch them,so I went on the forums and I became a decent player.

My age is 15.
My favorite sports are soccer,karate,and football
Hobbies that I do mostly are sketching,running,and studying.
My main skills are Writing,Typing fast,and computer scripting.
My real name is Xavier.
Here are some replays with some people to show that I am good.

Denied
Your app is a tad bit lazy and you didn't add the WAPOW! at the end which means you didn't pay to much attention to reading the first post.
You don't offer anything too special, we have plenty of great players and artists.
You're not as forum active as we would like you to be.
You most likely don't know many of our members seeing as I've never heard you pop up in any conversations.
To get to know our members a bit more and increase your chances join our Discord by clicking HERE.
You're welcome to apply again in a week.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard