Ranking
(Nick)name : Deluxed or Del
Why do you want to join? : you guys are an amazing comunity full of people who love Rk-mma, i love playing the mod and i would like to help the RMO community grow and meet and get along with everyone in, i met Destram, and he was a really good player and a really nice person to be around, so i'd like to help and join your community.
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : Rk-mma is a very unique mod in my opinion, i love the gravity, the DQ timeout, and everything else about it, but my favorite thing is how people create fighting styles in it, i love how clean and flowing peoples moves are. it's an amazing mod by itself and i hope its never removed or changed.
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : from my experience as a 4th dan black belt i'd say 5. im still learning but i have enough skill to win against some people.
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : i dont have any at the moment because i just recently reinstalled everything because i had a virus i will make some at some point though i promise.
SORRY I forgot about you Deluxed, too much around me atm.
We played ingame and I had loads of fun, I am of course adding you to the memberlist. Welcome to de crib, friend!

also dont listen to iawesome he smells p badly tbh
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
SORRY I forgot about you Deluxed, too much around me atm.
We played ingame and I had loads of fun, I am of course adding you to the memberlist. Welcome to de crib, friend!

also dont listen to iawesome he smells p badly tbh

thanks Destram you were amazing to play with.
(Nick)name: My name is Gabriel/ Xylonn
Why do you want to join?: Well, I want to join RMO because rk-mma is a mod I'm really having a good time while playing, and I'd like to join a community where other people feel the same about this mod, and where I could improve my skills while I'm around with nice people.
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm?: I'd say i like this mod because it's amazingly entertaining, which helps me to improve my game mechanics, like comebacks and other "macro" moves.
An own rating of your skill (1-10): I think I'm a 4-5, as I don't play this mod for a long time.
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended): I don't know if these replays are good enough, but these are the best I have.
Attached Files
aqqlel.rpl (82.3 KB, 3 views)
sure.rpl (82.5 KB, 3 views)
sure2.rpl (82.1 KB, 3 views)
I was gonna say yes
but when i watched the last one i saw you ran away

No from me c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Ew, really sorry for this. In this last replay I've stepped back because I couldn't see a way to keep fighting him, as I thought he would just give up. :>
Still no :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.