Ranking
Having paranoia passive and eve passive on both karthus and fiddlesticks at the same time is absolutely terrifying. Cities get evacuated at the first signs of that bullshit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Ge fucking ge.

So I've been on an extremely huge winning streak, I don't know what was happening but I just couldn't lose.

Streak

So I got to series...Nailed the first two matches easily. It was 2-0. On the third match I got an afk in my team and we lost after like 40 minutes. When it was 2-1, I dc'ed in champ select screen and the series were 2-2. I was kinda depressed, jesus christ, imagine losing plat series like that.

So I called Kat(Vrow) and we went duoq. I went panth jungle and he took trist adc.

Outcome?

Bam.

So excited.
<3 Kat/Vrow.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I hate paranoia passive, the color just makes me want to pull my hair out

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I have yet to see a Karthus with that passive and I'm glad I haven't. Sometimes, I actually don't see some bots in an entire match because Paranoia and Shadow Walk is just total bullshit. On my leaderboard, it would say that they're lvl 1 .-.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kat View Post

lol

u were still on EUNE werent u?

well last time im playing some 3v3 ranked teams and that quite good, we just made a new team, played 5 placements, won all 5 and got placed in silver 1... sadly not gold :C
-----
also my username is "Sabréwulf" someone messed it up in the first post
Last edited by Unicorn; Jul 20, 2014 at 05:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
u were still on EUNE werent u?

well last time im playing some 3v3 ranked teams and that quite good, we just made a new team, played 5 placements, won all 5 and got placed in silver 1... sadly not gold :C
-----
also my username is "Sabréwulf" someone messed it up in the first post

That was on EUW, i play on EUW now.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ^

zero sense has been made, since when did the riot skins become avaliable in mystery gift?
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Riot skins aren't legacy or restricted (at least the ones still in circulation), so mystery gifts can give them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games