Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
What about making armor items. Like roman soldiers armor or futurisitic armor in the arms, legs, chest, etc.. Also an helmet?
-----
Or even making like the exoskeleton from cod but in a more robotic way that is attached into the whole tori(like cables around) this would make robotic sets more realistic

They won't make something that covers your whole body, it requests a lot of work and would be difficoult for you and you enemy to understand body parts' positions.

I like the cables idea, maybe something in the chest area or on the head. Could be cool.
I gave this idea some thought so how about chains, so they could hang from your wrist and a ball on your foot so it's like a ball and chain so it will look like you escaped from prison
-----
Oh my god!!! Muscles! Let's break out the +2 not one biceps
Dude: Dang! Nice plus one biceps bra!!!
Mr. Muscles: thanks bra... But these bad boys are plus 2 bicep!
Dude: Oh damn!!! Sorry dude!
Mr. Muscles: You better believe you are!!!
Last edited by KDigityDog; Feb 27, 2015 at 03:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Been searching for quite some time and reading the suggestions sub-forums guidelines and rules I'm still not sure where to post this, but I am quite sure someone must have asked about it before even if a search is rendered useless due to the Spanish language:

How come Que(or Queue)-colors haven't been implemented? User text is already a thing, and there are various scripts copying your usertext color and applying it to the que window. Sure, it is purely a cosmetic thing, but 1) people seem to care for clan tags and 2) since when were purely cosmetic things something that the toribash community disliked and 3) it shouldn't require more than a few lines of base code to fetch the colors into that section in the standard game-client.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Been searching for quite some time and reading the suggestions sub-forums guidelines and rules I'm still not sure where to post this, but I am quite sure someone must have asked about it before even if a search is rendered useless due to the Spanish language:

How come Que(or Queue)-colors haven't been implemented? User text is already a thing, and there are various scripts copying your usertext color and applying it to the que window. Sure, it is purely a cosmetic thing, but 1) people seem to care for clan tags and 2) since when were purely cosmetic things something that the toribash community disliked and 3) it shouldn't require more than a few lines of base code to fetch the colors into that section in the standard game-client.

There was a suggestions thread about this a while ago.. That's probably the
best place to suggests this.
Anyway, since there is already one, why don't you just go bump it while
suggesting new ideas or something.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=443710
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I was thinking about t-shirt or jeans although it doesnt show the joints its half invisible what do you think guys
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
There was a suggestions thread about this a while ago.. That's probably the
best place to suggests this.
Anyway, since there is already one, why don't you just go bump it while
suggesting new ideas or something.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=443710

How is clan colors the same as que colors for individual players? Care to explain?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!