Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
hmm, items i would say that'd be nice would be the kind of comedy glasses and nose witht he moustache, this thing http://images.clipartpanda.com/nose-clip-art-comedy.png
Other things i'd like would include a fedora because fedoras are amazing and maybe something simple like knee pads
More hats in general would be pretty cool. Maybe a Dr.Seuss Top Hat, Fedoras (Release them to the public!), Safari caps, Astronaut helmets, Seperate Gentleman's Essentials into two items, and so on.

More items that sit on the back and go on the feet would be pretty cool to. Such as: Guitars, Weapons, Backpacks, slippers, clown shoes, sandals, and that sorta jazz. Would be cool to have a vast amount of 3D items to wear.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
There should be a crown 3d item 100%
-----
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
hmm, items i would say that'd be nice would be the kind of comedy glasses and nose witht he moustache, this thing http://images.clipartpanda.com/nose-clip-art-comedy.png
Other things i'd like would include a fedora because fedoras are amazing and maybe something simple like knee pads

i thought there was a fedora exclusively for Fish
Last edited by KingJimmyX; Mar 2, 2015 at 05:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That baby aint mine
Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
There should be a crown 3d item 100%
-----

i thought there was a fedora exclusively for Fish

There is a crown, though it was an exclusive item for some event. Imapirate wears it. Also, yes, Fedora is exclusive for Fish, but like I said, it should be released to the public. Gotta look stylish while you decap your enemies.
Fear sucks eggs
Originally Posted by d3athd3mon View Post
There is a crown, though it was an exclusive item for some event. Imapirate wears it. Also, yes, Fedora is exclusive for Fish, but like I said, it should be released to the public. Gotta look stylish while you decap your enemies.

I agree with ya mate
That baby aint mine
I think there should be knee pads and arms pads. Though I see that has been stated before me.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
ok , Since the MLG_420_XxX_Fedora_XxX_420_MLG is exclusive , what about a Floating Halo or a Demon Horns but not to big , something like cat ears .
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by JenssonFTW View Post
ok , Since the MLG_420_XxX_Fedora_XxX_420_MLG is exclusive , what about a Floating Halo or a Demon Horns but not to big , something like cat ears .

Would be cool. More small head items like a Unicorn horn, and random animal ears would be cool. Or more full head covering items. Horse heads, Gargoyle masks, Knight helms, Daft Punk helmets, that sorta stuff.
Fear sucks eggs
Originally Posted by d3athd3mon View Post
...Horse heads, Gargoyle masks, Knight helms, Daft Punk helmets, that sorta stuff.

*drools*

We need helmets/masks etc.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]