Ranking
Yeah, well, Z3RO, read some pages more will ya? He's still posting.. I guess this isnt over..
He hasn't told me so ..
retired
Alright, I thought he choose someone's textures and just didn't get anyone to close this. Gonna make a set then >.> ...
Your shits weak."Emoki113r"
my god, i would so try this is i knew i wouldnt totally phail. xD
i could make one and sell it for at the most 10k, but it isnt Sashall-worthy...
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Sanex View Post
Nay, they're 512x512, all my textures are, but when someone buys the textures I maek dem go 128x128 :O3

Sanex, please remove your high quality images. They are false advertising.
Note to all buyers: Only 128x128 images will appear correctly. All higher quality pictures will not show up on tori as shown by artist.
FOR GOD'S SAKE, FNugget! QUIT IT!!
Sashall has had textures for along time and I think he knows how they look ingame as 128x128 so STOP POSTING THIS IN EVERY THREAD!

Sanex, please remove your high quality images.

FNugget, please your inner police.
retired
Originally Posted by Sanex View Post
FOR GOD'S SAKE, FNugget! QUIT IT!!
Sashall has had textures for along time and I think he knows how they look ingame as 128x128 so STOP POSTING THIS IN EVERY THREAD!

FNugget, please your inner police.

Or you could simply make it 128x128 so it doesn't look better than what it really is. Instead of making the customer wonder if it will look as good as it appears. Say you are selling a cake, and you make the cake look like i has chocolate frosting, and the person buys it and finds out its vanilla, he won't want to trust your store anymore. (odd example, but yadodadai mean )
'kay, I'm putting my foot down here.

If you are previewing your textures using higher resolution than the final product will be, you are now required to have a disclaimer stating so. Higher quality images will not be as high quality when shrunk down to 128x128.

Buyers: purchasing a higher-resolution texture will NOT MAKE IT HIGHER RESOLUTION INGAME. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&