Toribash
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
my 10million gold barb was able to clear MP10 more efficently than my 1billion wizard.

You were CM wizard, the class which by definition doesn't do that much damage. If you were an archon wizard you would've melted mp10.

If you were archon wizard with 1bil gold and werent 1 shotting you built wrong.

Anyways, how do you guys like the ancient items?
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
You were CM wizard, the class which by definition doesn't do that much damage. If you were an archon wizard you would've melted mp10.

If you were archon wizard with 1bil gold and werent 1 shotting you built wrong.

Anyways, how do you guys like the ancient items?

i played CM cuz it was more fun (for me)
i had a cheap archon build for 200 mil, where i was able to clear mp7 effectivley.

i got a neat SoJ ancient rolled, anyways i dont like it that i have to search my gear all over again, i rather have a way to upgrade stuff to ancient, ontop of being able to find stuff.
i have nearly perfectly rolled shoulders, so i would like to keep them, but want to upgrade them into ancient...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It's been a while since I've played, but I got an email that Reaper of souls is 50% right now. Is it worth it?

The new character looks cool, and it would get me back into Diablo, but it doesn't seem to add much. What do you guys think?
S A D B O Y S
Oh shit it's so worth the expansion

Not even just the class is amazing, it's the new mode and addons that are amazing. Btw, if I were you guys I'd stock up on DH Natalya's build for 2.2, shits gonna go down.

(P.s I'm paragon 246 regular and 100 somethin season 2)
Also known as CombatBot
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
It's been a while since I've played, but I got an email that Reaper of souls is 50% right now. Is it worth it?

The new character looks cool, and it would get me back into Diablo, but it doesn't seem to add much. What do you guys think?

it changed ALOT with the expansion.

the drop rates are insane compared to early vanilla (if u played that)
if u just want to slay some monsters, get some neat loot and play around with builds (absolutley possible in normal rifts) u can go for it.

also if you seek a challenge, you can try ur best at the GRift clearings, but that requires BiS build and items, also alot of resetting to get what's needed.

tl;dr it adds a fuckton, try it, escpially since its 50% off

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post

:^)

damn
how many paragon levels and bad furnaces did you go through before you found it?

also side note is it just me or is blighter a real ass
baha
was in the high 400s, I actually had my very first furnace drop the day before (it was a nonancient fairly lackluster one that I just gifted because I thought "hey it'll probably be a while before I see one of these again")

have found a dex one for my monk since
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 4, 2015 at 06:11 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
luckily u had another gift, otherwise that would have been really...