Ranking
Yea, lol

Well, If it became basically a general drug they had on airplane in the survival kit to help with starvation so they don't suffer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
kiai? Isn't that when you scream out in martial arts? What do you train?

Also, I have never understood or asked why it is "CUCKOOO!". Cuckoo's aren't parrots, and real parrots don't make that sound.

But we can pretend that they are and it is, as is tradition.

I think my voice is too low to make the perfect parrot scream.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Try MegaCash's voice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Well I never knew there were something actually called Cuckoo... Until today. But still parrots does something similar to cuckoo. And that would be nice if I had it as a kiai sound.
And yes kiai sound is the sound you'll get when your match starts.
-----
So Mega try it. Help me please. We all know how black Americans sound, fucking adorable when singing. (I know its not singing anyway)
Last edited by rainboweye; Sep 30, 2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This is the real cuckoo sound, similar to a parrot because they are birds, the same way English is similar to Xhosa because they are both languages spoken by humans.

Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
We all know how black Americans sound, fucking adorable when singing.

Very kek.
Later today or tomorrow I will record "Cuckooo, Motherfucker." and bring out the American in my African part just for you, babbu.
Rainboweye, do u even go ingame bud?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]